• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mobile was the usual, overpriced stuff. Some deals to be had. Just missed a X39 pistol upper. Picked up some needed parts for builds. Star mag for fun. Did find a mag for my pt809 pistol! Was looking for a dpms 308. No luck. :-(

Attachments

• 20200613_193422.jpg
      20200613_193422.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 228

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mobile was the usual, overpriced stuff. Some deals to be had. Just missed a X39 pistol upper. Picked up some needed parts for builds. Star mag for fun. Did find a mag for my pt809 pistol! Was looking for a dpms 308. No luck. :-(
    You are correct. What time was you there.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Be thankful the powers that be here aren't doing what the powers that be in Maine are doing. Apparently everywhere in public in Maine, like restaurants and such, they're registering people's name and phone numbers at the front door. Presumably so that when somebody turns up positive then they have a reasonable good idea of who all was exposed and that can be rounded up and incarcerated, I mean quarantined, against their will for no crime committed whatsoever. I'd like to see how far that would fly at a freedom loving gun show...... there'd be a lot of fake names getting passed around and not a lot of people going

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Never heard about this in Maine. Are you required to show some proof ?? Are they saying that if you give false info it is against some stoopid law ??
    Maine is farther left than most people realize. It is too damn close to that effed up Quebec. --- SAWMAN

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Never heard about this in Maine. Are you required to show some proof ?? Are they saying that if you give false info it is against some stoopid law ??
    Maine is farther left than most people realize. It is too damn close to that effed up Quebec. --- SAWMAN
    My friend Cory said he's been getting away with false names so far

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    My friend Cory said he's been getting away with false names so far
    Yet they love their weapons more than Florida ever did. For example, binary triggers are still legal there for across the counter cash sales and you can carry whatever knife you want, be it double edged, double guard, Crocodile Dundee's or an automatic OTF without any licensing

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I mean I know mills is a quack but I have trouble believing folks are willing to just lay down in maine for that crap

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Wow constitutional carry nice!!
    Yep. Everybody in the whole state of Maine adds up to less people then whats in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties combined, so I'm sure tha governor said "why not, it's not worth fighting over". They're losing all their young people to better jobs and lower taxes elsewhere. Its the highest taxed state in the Union. Where I worked for 5 years I was a young buck compared to everyone else. The average age out of almost 300 employees they said at the annual spring meeting was over 55. They're bringing 70 and 80 year olds out of retirement just to have men to drive the dump trucks

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    It's far from the highest taxed state. Falls behind all the commie states at the very least and I can safely say maine has more folks than you think just between greater portland area and lewiston/auburn.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I was living there when the population went over 1 million. The people are centered in about 6 different cities.
    It us a huge state. Driving north to south is kinda like driving east to west across Texas.
    The 20+ years that I lived there we never found the taxes very high.
    Great state back then . . . just got too damn cold. ---- SAWMAN

Top Bottom