• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I had a good day steady flow of customers all day bought a few sold a few sold some knives and a few watches
    she will have a show in November and 3 next year at the shrine
    and some shows at some other local towns
    shes very nice and personable and her staff seems nice
    damn good first show already every one was nice and well mannered
    Nov. GOOD,I should have my "bucket list" house cleaning list by then.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I had a good day steady flow of customers all day bought a few sold a few sold some knives and a few watches
    she will have a show in November and 3 next year at the shrine
    and some shows at some other local towns
    shes very nice and personable and her staff seems nice
    damn good first show already every one was nice and well mannered
    Their next show is Nov. 25-26.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Today, I did a bit better, but still did not sell near as much as I wanted to. I still have a lot of military gear left to get rid of. Thanks to those fellow GCGF members who came by. Good to meet you.

James
    I came by a couple of times ro introduce myself, once you were gone and the others you were talking to someone and I didn't want to interrupt.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My internet has been down since Saturday am so I would have posted sooner, I went Saturday morning and I have to say it was one of the better shows I have been to, I always like meeting people that I only see on this forum. it’s good to put a face with their forum name. Look forward to the next show.

streamylc

Nobody
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Went with my madre & very much enjoyed it.. will make it a point to get there first thing on opening morning next time. Reminded me of the gunshows I remember going to growing up. About 10x more down to earth compared to staunch/pretentious weirdness that's always oozing out of the fairgrounds show. Like someone else said, it was really cool seeing local collections/tables there.
    I truly hope it worked out for those that got tables.

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I sold off some of my military gear, but none of the firearms I brought sold today. I may have a buyer for the Norinco Model 59 .380 and another standing by to see if it sells or not. Lots of interest in my Sante Fe M-59 and the 1918 Colt M1911, but no takers. Not a whole lot of interest in most of the ARs I brought. I am hoping that tomorrow will yield better results. I did manage to make enough to cover the initial cost plus a bit extra. There are too many other pistols I want, so I need to sell a lot more.
    Of course, the same 2 that I'm the most infatuated of, have the most interest.

Last edited:

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Great show, enjoyed it so much more than the fairgrounds. Actual people that just enjoy what we do. Great selection of items from personal collections that you don't find in stores. It seemed like the majority of sellers were forum members and it was great to put faces with the names I've seen. Elkhunter, Big Jon, Tackleberry, and so many others. It was really great to meet you all. Boogan thank you so much for the blue dot powder you gave me, can't wait to try it out. It was great to put my hands on guns I've seen on the forum and have been interested in. Reminded me of the gun shows I would go to with my dad as a kid back in TN. I hope everyone made out well, seemed like a lot of buyers Sunday. Really enjoyed it and hope there's many more like it.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a suggestion, one of the things I like best at these shows is meeting people and talking. It would be great if we as forum people could identify ourselves. At one time there were tee shirts but that’s not for me now, how about name tags. Could be as simple as just the paper stick on kind. I don’t know about y’all but I personally feel stupid asking some stranger if he is a member of the forum. I know I have missed some great opportunities by not meeting y’all.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a suggestion, one of the things I like best at these shows is meeting people and talking. It would be great if we as forum people could identify ourselves. At one time there were tee shirts but that’s not for me now, how about name tags. Could be as simple as just the paper stick on kind. I don’t know about y’all but I personally feel stupid asking some stranger if he is a member of the forum. I know I have missed some great opportunities by not meeting y’all.
    Im the 6foot 4 350 lb guy

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom