• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Hey. “”You All”” that there Hadji Gun Show is this weekend!!! Hope to see you all there.
    PS. It’s not too late to get a table!

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    How big is it? Usually have many non dealer tables?

Think there are 200 tables potential, but obviously won't have that many. Think this is the first one for this group, so no past to compare to. I know I will be there as a non-dealer and seems like I've seen a number of others say the same...but obviously the dealers will be there.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive been to her shows in central Florida they are pretty good better than same ole shit VB shows at the fairgrounds
    this is her first show here hope every one attends so we have a 2 show town about time

dirtingd

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Fairgrounds seemed like mostly dealers that raised their prices for the shows

jmfillin1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Last few fairgrounds shows I went to, I primarily went for the knives. The guns are stupid prices, but can't hate them if their stuff is selling. The knife vendors are decent though, and it's really the only place around where you can get some decent knives.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Just got back from setting up my tables. There are a bunch of tables there. Saw some of the usuals but also appeared to be a fair amount of individuals like myself setting up. I have guns, ammo, 15 or so custom knives and a few other misc items. Come by and see me.

IMG_0861.JPEG

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I was out there this afternoon getting my stuff set up. In the morning, I am bringing in my personal firearms I have been trying sell. A fellow member (ccc) will be setting up some stuff of his. I am located down the right side (on the right) toward the back near the stage. See you guys tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Just got back from setting up my tables. There are a bunch of tables there. Saw some of the usuals but also appeared to be a fair amount of individuals like myself setting up. I have guns, ammo, 15 or so custom knives and a few other misc items. Come by and see me.

View attachment 226694
    Looking at your picture, if you look at the very top (just past the tables with the red covers), you can see me setting up my tables.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Looking at your picture, if you look at the very top (just past the tables with the red covers), you can see me setting up my tables.
    I will try and come by and say hello though I’m manning my tables by myself. Had some help today but he’s off to Camp Shelby tomorrow

COOLEEO

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I went too, to start setting up, I think more than 1/2 the show will be individuals instead of dealers. Should be like the Milton show but on steroids, like twice as big! I'm Really looking forward to it. Should be a good show for trading. I'm the 1st tables to the left when you enter with a big American flag behind me. Lots of guns and high end knives and other bs.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    In the picture shown I am in the far left corner of the picture setting up my tables. End cap left of the stage. I have primers, brass, rifle and shotgun reloaders, reloading accessories, two model 12's, a 7400 30-06, a cowboy action double barrel coach gun, A pair of cowboy action Ruger old model vaquero bislesy in 45 colt, Ruger blackhawk convertible 45 colt/ 45 acp, Beretta stampede 45 colt, Colt Lawman 2 inch nickel 357, Colt Army Special .38 special, and a custom Colt 1st/2nd gen 44-40 SAA.

Top Bottom