• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    here is contact info for the gun show coming up in June 3rd 4th or that sat and Sunday in Pensacola at shiners temple 9 mile rd
    it is verified
    PHONE: (863) 344-0452
    EMAIL: usagunshows.dotty@gmail.com

Web: usagunshowsfl.com
    call and get your table while you can

Last edited:

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Is this the same show that happens at the fairgrounds or is this a different one? I remember years ago the Shriner's show was usually better, though I think they quit doing them for a while. The one at the fairgrounds has been garbage the past few years, everything was full MSRP and even with private vendors there were few real deals to be found.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this the same show that happens at the fairgrounds or is this a different one? I remember years ago the Shriner's show was usually better, though I think they quit doing them for a while. The one at the fairgrounds has been garbage the past few years, everything was full MSRP and even with private vendors there were few real deals to be found.
    This is not the victor bean show that happens at the fairgrounds this is a lady that does lots of shows in central fl. Ive been to several of her shows and they were very good
    I was unwelcome d at the fair grounds[bean shows] after 15 years
    I personally encouraged her to come do shows in the panhandle which she was already checking into ,I hope that she will expand
    her shows here .Her shows are more oriented to smaller dealers and individuals and I have gotten many deals at her shows

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    finding venues that can handle larger shows is difficult
    the show at the fairgrounds have no compete agreements where he does his shows no one else can have a gun show at those places
    this is what i understand from conversations with several persons

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This is not the victor bean show that happens at the fairgrounds this is a lady that does lots of shows in central fl. Ive been to several of her shows and they were very good
    I was unwelcome d at the fair grounds[bean shows] after 15 years
    I personally encouraged her to come do shows in the panhandle which she was already checking into ,I hope that she will expand
    her shows here .Her shows are more oriented to smaller dealers and individuals and I have gotten many deals at her shows
    Awesome, I've grown to hate the fairgrounds shows

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can say ive got 5 tables and hope everyone spreads the word about the show .The best shows are the one with the most vendors and a bunch of customers

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have fun at gun shows its a chance to hang out with like minded people see and hold different things and thumb your nose at the nuts
    here is contact info for the gun show coming up in June 3rd 4th or that sat and Sunday in Pensacola at shiners temple 9 mile rd
    it is verified
    PHONE: (863) 344-0452
    EMAIL: usagunshows.dotty@gmail.com

Web: usagunshowsfl.com
    call and get your table while you can

COOLEEO

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Not too long ago there was a lot of conversation about getting a forum swap meet organized. We could use this gun show to do that, everybody get a table or 2.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I will have two tables at this show with reloading equipment and components. Primers, powder, brass, bullets, presses, dies and lots of misc stuff. I will have large rifle, small rifle, large pistol, large pistol magnum and small pistol primers.

Top Bottom