• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They estimate there were 500k bump stocks out there and less than 600 were turned in!
    Really curious why they waited till the new Congress because there just was a hearing on the brace and they are ripping the ATF like I never saw before! We’ll see but I’m going with this rule is gunna die!

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There again the AFT just making shit up. I'm pissed about this whole business.
    I'm sure this will result in much wailing and gnashing of teeth, but, it was none other than Donald J. Trump who told the ATF to go back and look at all their rules and find a way to $%^& over law-abiding gun owners. This happened after the Florida school shooting, and following his "take the guns first, then worry about due process" ass revealing on national television. Don't take my word for it, 'Google' those words. So yeah, there's that.... (Edited to correct shooting event.)

OK, bring it.

You can call these articles democrat hit pieces designed to expose trump and preserve our firearms right but, oh, wait, what? There's more out there waiting to be ignored.

Last edited:

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure this will result in much wailing and gnashing of teeth, but, it was none other than Donald J. Trump who told the ATF to go back and look at all their rules and find a way to $%^& over law-abiding gun owners. This happened after the great bump-stock massacre, and immediately following his "take the gun first, then worry about due process" ass revealing on national television. Don't take my word for it, 'Google' those words. So yeah, there's that....

OK, bring it.
    When you say Google, I’m gonna go with, internet search! Google is up there with ABC and CNN when it comes to facts!
    As for Trump, I hear he’s a tank commander for the Russians! That may not be factual though?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    When you say Google, I’m gonna go with, internet search! Google is up there with ABC and CNN when it comes to facts!
    As for Trump, I hear he’s a tank commander for the Russians! That may not be factual though?
    Here's a photo from CNN.
    TRUMPTank.jpg

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It's either your pistol brace or your doggo...you decide ;)

Nope. There are many other choices/options.

Only God could help the poor soul who threatened my dogs.

And yes, that absolutely implies I value my dog’s life over the life of some misguided SOB who would threaten it.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And it continues

Attachments

• 1DC73C1F-B066-4534-9496-05076A3D785C.png
      1DC73C1F-B066-4534-9496-05076A3D785C.png
      1.4 MB · Views: 27
    Top Bottom