• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Due to increased cost demands at the club, effective February 1st, 2021, the guest fee will increase from $10 to $15. We are constantly making positive changes at the range, come out and take a look!

Thank You,
    ERGC Board of Directors

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I went to the last board meeting and this was not discussed.

I would have spoken against it.

I don’t bring many people but planned on my in-laws.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    All of their emails are horrible. They don’t give us the right info - such as address of meetings.

I would like to know when it was decided, why February 1st, and why the notification is just days before the change.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    What?!! This is unacceptable!!
    Just kidding, I'll still be a member and still bring guests. Just for reference, Altus(CORE) has a $30 guest fee. Both fees are acceptable in my opinion.

LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This was decided at the Board meeting prior to 2021 but just rolled out now. We feel it is in line with all other ranges in the area, cheaper than a lot.

There is no increase in member fees at this time.

LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All of their emails are horrible. They don’t give us the right info - such as address of meetings.

I would like to know when it was decided, why February 1st, and why the notification is just days before the change.
    To what address are you referring?

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    To what address are you referring?

Addresses for Meetings. The website has a different board meeting address. The emails just said "Pace Fire Department" (there are a few of them).

I made it but had to confirm that it was District 1.

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    All meetings are held at the Pace Fire Rescue District, 4773 Pace Patriot Blvd, Pace, FL 32571

I am in charge of sending all ERGC emails. If you believe they are horrible then send me your specific concerns and I will address them. In the future I will include the meeting address.

They need more information.

The email today for example did not mention anything other than the guest fees are going up. There was a long newsletter sent out - but it did not say anything about fees going up.

For board meetings it would be great to include the address, the agenda, etc.

After the board meetings send out an email about who was there, what was discussed, and what was voted on.

LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They need more information.

The email today for example did not mention anything other than the guest fees are going up. There was a long newsletter sent out - but it did not say anything about fees going up.

For board meetings it would be great to include the address, the agenda, etc.

After the board meetings send out an email about who was there, what was discussed, and what was voted on.
    Those are good suggestions. We are working to revamp our website to include most of what you are asking for.

Floorguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Speaking of email I had a young lady call me from the range asking for my email then 5 minutes later call my dad asking for his email. I signed up on line last year I only used the range a few times I will renew but I wonder how well organized the range is ?

LeeB

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Speaking of email I had a young lady call me from the range asking for my email then 5 minutes later call my dad asking for his email. I signed up on line last year I only used the range a few times I will renew but I wonder how well organized the range is ?
    The range is more organized now than ever. We just got new membership software but not all members have full contact info, hence the phone calls to update our database. We want to keep all members informed as best we can.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    emails? communication? I'm a member there, I have never seen a peep? Only way I know anything is by going there, but haven't been out there in a while...

Top Bottom