• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Found out the hard way. They missed out on a sale one Monday.
    But if I owned a business those are the days that I would close. Some people can’t get to a store except on Saturdays.
    I know of one store that is open 8-5 M-F.
    I suggested one time that they open until noon on Saturdays and got a smart ass answer from the punk working there.

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm impressed. I did have some false starts on a couple of cans where I wanted to go in and chat them up. I had assumed it was a mom & pop but they are actually extremely well stocked (at least 25+ cans you can put your hands on - probably closer to 50) plus tons of long guns and handguns. They are also crazy busy at certain times including the middle of the week. After doing some more research and contacting them via Facebook messenger, I narrowed down my order and went in and finalized my order on their Silencer Shop kiosk, including fingerprint scanning. Super smooth and easy but it took a couple hours. Still this is MUCH easier and shorter than the last time I did a Class 3 item which involved tons of paperwork and a trip to the police station and local Sherriff's office.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Hot and cold here as well but Dan was a helo guy and they’re different lol, but overall great shop. Met a very cool green beret there who just happened to be working the counter so you never know who you’ll get to trade stories with. Bought a pistol and a shotgun, so far.

Cjprall90

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Been in there a few times . Seems like good dudes

Delta850

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Hello All,
    I'm looking to purchase a Sound Safety device, and Silencer Shop has Greyman as a Preferred dealer. Does anyone have Experience with them? I wanted to verify they had the stock I was looking at.
    I tried to give them a call but couldn't get through, either they are super busy or I had the wrong number.. not sure.
    Anyway, if anyone has had experience with them, good or bad. I'd like to know.
    Have done a lot of business with them. Just picked up my Sandman S from them on Tuesday. They are great to deal with. The process was smooth. From start to finish was 7 months. I will be buying more from them.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Have done a lot of business with them. Just picked up my Sandman S from them on Tuesday. They are great to deal with. The process was smooth. From start to finish was 7 months. I will be buying more from them.
    Did you use the silencer co kiosk?

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Follow-up. Finally got off my Duff and went to Greyman. Pretty sure this is gonna cost me. Damn nice selection.. Good dudes.
    Was just in there today as well. They have always been professional and courteous when Im there.

Only go in when you know what you want. Its a small place, but there is a lot of selection and you can always find a bunch of stuff to spend money on. :)

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It may have been he thought you were taking price quotes to take down the street for them to beat. They seem to have a "I'll beat their price" war going on. Just a thought, but still doesn't deserve an attitude. I guess we all have our bad days. Lord knows I did, and still do sometimes, I'm old and grouchy per my spouse. When I had my shop, people would generally ask if I minded them taking some pictures, I always thought that was nice for them to ask. I generally felt honored that I had something picture worthy, LOLI guess that is probably a good idea to ask. JMHO

PS: FYI > I have felt welcome and ignored, appreciated and invisible at different times in every store I have ever been in, it's just bound to happen. So don't take too much offence to it if it does happen to you sometimes. Life really isn't a bowl of cherries every day.
    But, my momma said "Life is like a box of chocolates" ...that's all I'm gonna say about that.

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I went in almost a month ago to special order an item. My info was written down in "the book". I was told they would call me early the next week with any information/price. Still waiting on a call. Don't have much need for a retail operation who does not call when they say they will. A call to say we cannot find/get your item would have been nice. Not sure I will give them another chance at this time.

Top Bottom