• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello All,
    I'm looking to purchase a Sound Safety device, and Silencer Shop has Greyman as a Preferred dealer. Does anyone have Experience with them? I wanted to verify they had the stock I was looking at.
    I tried to give them a call but couldn't get through, either they are super busy or I had the wrong number.. not sure.
    Anyway, if anyone has had experience with them, good or bad. I'd like to know.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I bought a Glock 43x from them several months ago and all was good.
    Then a few months ago I went in there to look for a .22 pistol for my nephew in Panama City. He couldn’t find what he wanted over there and asked me to look over here.
    I saw 3 or 4 that he might be interested in so started taking a few pictures to send him.
    The guy behind the counter acted like I was trying to steal trade secrets or something.
    I mean, I’ll still buy from them but I didn’t need the attitude.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am assuming you are referring to Grey Man Armory in Milton, if so they are the best of the best in this area. They have always treated me like I was their best customer even though I haven’t bought much from them. Always courteous and knowledgeable, their prices are reasonable, wish all gun shops were like them

Garym

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They are not open today, Closed Sunday and Monday.

Gaterbaitii

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I’ve bought 5 suppressors from them. Easy streamlined process for e-file through Silencershop Kiosk. If you called them today they are closed Sunday and Mondays. Talk to Dan the owner or Deion his right hand man. They are good to go.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    They're a good shop but less than impressed with the crap where they ordered my girl sights for her micro 9. He orders and gets in the wrong one. Never bothers communicating this to her til she hadn't heard anything til week after estimated date and called them to find out. Then she goes in and finds out oh we got in the wrong sights.

Agoldberg

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hello All,
    I'm looking to purchase a Sound Safety device, and Silencer Shop has Greyman as a Preferred dealer. Does anyone have Experience with them? I wanted to verify they had the stock I was looking at.
    I tried to give them a call but couldn't get through, either they are super busy or I had the wrong number.. not sure.
    Anyway, if anyone has had experience with them, good or bad. I'd like to know.
    Great shop!!
    My Goto FFL and I also purchased a few surpessor’s through them at their Kiosk.
    100%
    BTW THEY CLOSE ON SUN. - MON.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    I saw 3 or 4 that he might be interested in so started taking a few pictures to send him.
    The guy behind the counter acted like I was trying to steal trade secrets or something.
    I mean, I’ll still buy from them but I didn’t need the attitude.
    It may have been he thought you were taking price quotes to take down the street for them to beat. They seem to have a "I'll beat their price" war going on. Just a thought, but still doesn't deserve an attitude. I guess we all have our bad days. Lord knows I did, and still do sometimes, I'm old and grouchy per my spouse. When I had my shop, people would generally ask if I minded them taking some pictures, I always thought that was nice for them to ask. I generally felt honored that I had something picture worthy, LOLI guess that is probably a good idea to ask. JMHO

PS: FYI > I have felt welcome and ignored, appreciated and invisible at different times in every store I have ever been in, it's just bound to happen. So don't take too much offence to it if it does happen to you sometimes. Life really isn't a bowl of cherries every day.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I agree. I don’t hold it against them, just surprised me since they’ve always been friendly.
    You are probably right, figured I was price shopping or worked for the competition.
    On the other hand, if you put forth your best price, why should you care?

Chris320

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Awesome shop and super knowledgable staff. I got my first suppressor from them recently and the eform filing was quick and easy. I wish they were closer to me and i'd buy everything there.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Im there often as its the closest shop to me. Seems pretty awesome for what I need. I still do most of my FFL stuff through @Little Jack's Guns - Just personal preference and who I feel comfortable with.
    Only complaint is I wish the shop was bigger.

Shadowload

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I drive over there at least once a month. Bought 2 suppressors from them using the kiosk. They also helped me fill out my efile form 1 for an SBR. great guys there.

Atomiccheesegod

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I talked to the owner when they were setting the shop up, he seemed like a decent dude, but the 2-3 times I’ve been in there since he seems stand off-ish

I went in about a year ago and he had a nice Geissele upper but it was green. I said “hey if you order me this upper in black I’ll pay for it cash money right now.”
    And he just kinda blew me off.

Guess he didn’t want my cash.

P4RET

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have "ALWAYS" had a good experience at Grayman. "Dan", is the owner. He is a great guy and runs a very busy business. Dan is very personable, and has much knowledge. I am very surprised that anyone would have had a bad experience there. Great gun shop!

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Dan and Dion are legit. Dan has lots of irons in the fire most days. Nothing against him as he's a friend, but he's super busy. Dion is the day to day guy, holding it down at the counter. Just ordered a Beretta 1301 tactical on Friday from them. Prices are competitive and they could actually get the Beretta. As far as class 3, they're tough to beat.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I've had hot and cold interactions in there, but I will say they have helped me out of a few tight spots on builds free of charge (losing pins, needing specific parts, etc). I really appreciate them for that.

brodband

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Good people but I can never reach them via Phone. Only way I can make contact is via Dion on fb lol.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom