DK Firearms

Got an internet add about what I was doing Saturday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A big gun store asked me what I was doing Saturday. Think they really wanted to hear that I was getting the biggest bottle of Hoppe's #9 and cleaning every firearm that matched those during my time in service. Then as the BBQ slowly smoked, I was going to take one shot for every Service Member that I knew who had gone to Valhalla. By then I best be in bed, or the Lazy Boy which ever is closer. YMMV.

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Happens to us all the time. Do a test. Don’t look up anything just start talking about buying something and it will be on ads on your phone or other devices. They’re listening brother

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Happens to us all the time. Do a test. Don’t look up anything just start talking about buying something and it will be on ads on your phone or other devices. They’re listening brother
    Yup, I'm getting a lesson about mainline (Not exclusive) business practices, ever since Sniper Country PX closed it's doors. Without naming names, order a set of low cost Warne Low Mount QD Rings from B........... and the stacked adds just keep mounting up. I'm getting an experience on what it's like to be a Second Class Citizen in America.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PICK UP THAT CAN CITIZEN!!!! LOL!!!! ;):cool:

Y'all might just have to coerce me.

A couple of bites by Rin Tin Tin, or perhaps Y'all should send Sergeant Edgar Millen (Lee Marvin), commander of the local Royal Canadian Mounted Police post.

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Latest example is golf cart ads.
    We get a golf cart to go on the clay course. They were all taken. I don't think I've ever said the word golf cart, just cart. Well I told my girlfriend that I should just find a cheap golf cart and buy it.
    Well we get home and get settled, start scrolling Facebook, there is a golf cart ad

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Latest example is golf cart ads.
    We get a golf cart to go on the clay course. They were all taken. I don't think I've ever said the word golf cart, just cart. Well I told my girlfriend that I should just find a cheap golf cart and buy it.
    Well we get home and get settled, start scrolling Facebook, there is a golf cart ad

I think it’s the gps on your phone.
    When I worked in and out of local er’s and various care facilities, I’d get robo calls, emails and text about Medicare, little blue pills and additional life insurances.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I think it’s the gps on your phone.
    When I worked in and out of local er’s and various care facilities, I’d get robo calls, emails and text about Medicare, little blue pills and additional life insurances.
    How does the gps on my phone know about me riding a golf cart at a gun range?
    It's 100% Facebook and the bots

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Idk, I’ve had plenty of people say they’ll get ads and pop ups of things they talk about out loud in their living room.
    I mean we all know it’s a combination of things. Browser history, apps, purchases, social media, you’re Alexa, etc etc.

Southalabama

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I talked about a big breasted gal and what do you know I had ads for women in my area who want to meet.

SMH

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Last week I was talking to some plumbers on a job site. They had this “new to them” cordless press system for connecting pipes. No heat, no threading, just special fittings and the press. Later I was face to face telling my brother about it. Later that night I get an ad on my phone for the pipe fittings.
    5CEFFC38-4458-4FC7-8471-1525906B8B7F.png

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was at the airport in Cabo complaining about our flight so I tell my wife there should be an Uber for airplanes. I get home and that next Monday, that shit popped up all over my computer in FB and google. I then new my cell phone was listening to me. I googled ''does my cell phone listen to me?'' and sure enough it was the culprit. There was instructions on how to turn the microphone off and I did.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'll add a few things that I believe are true. When you go on a website and it warms you of "cookies", that is what the cookies are. Get used to it. If you missed Tucker Carlson last night, it may be worth taking 15 minutes of your busy day to see what we are in for. We are about to be controlled by the W.H.O. Where you can go, what you can do, what vaxxes you have and don't have. W.H.O is soon to be our ruler. I highly recommend watching his episode from last night.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That will be our world government that we have been needing. One more thing, the 2 gentlemen that are in charge of the W.H.O...... look into their backgrounds. Nothing but upstanding young gentlemen.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Freedom of Information Act allows the 1984 gooberment to listen while you’re skinning the snake, waxing the weasel, gripping the gobbler and sell you metal polish afterwards.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Here's some monkey pox that I am sure will be coming into play in near pathetic future. <div class="ifw-player" data-video-id="62869971d3c7290c145da72c"></div><script src="https://infowarsmedia.com/js/player.js" async></script>

Here is Tucker Carlson on the W.H.O.
    This is very scary if there is any truth to it. Our rulers have been warning us of it so get ready for the ride.

Top Bottom