• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dear ERGC Family,

As an early Christmas present, all ranges will be open. Everyone deserves a break, even the contractors working on the 500y range. While they rest, we pew! So grab your gear and your family and head out to the range over the holidays! As always, feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns - or just to say hello!

Josh Bledsoe
    President
    Escambia River Gun Club
    Josh.ERGC@gmail.com

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    A contractor needs a 10-day break from work? Or will they be off through the New Year too?

Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Hey Josh! I'm a pretty new member, had no idea a 500y range was in the works. Is that open as well?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    This time of year the hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Tuesday thru Sunday
    Specifically Friday and Saturday,Christmas Eve. I've been trying to get up there and sign up. Life has just been in the way. I'm off Monday but looks like you're closed. I'll get up there at some point.

Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A contractor needs a 10-day break from work? Or will they be off through the New Year too?
    The ERGC president was told 2 weeks but the best practice is to call ahead to insure something hasn’t changed with the contractors schedule. 8503566534

Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey Josh! I'm a pretty new member, had no idea a 500y range was in the works. Is that open as well?
    Not Josh but info is the same. The 500 yard range has been an ongoing project for the club for a couple of years. The contractor doing the work is having to remove a great deal of dirt and that dirt is being sold for other construction on an as needed basis. The first dirt was removed about 10 months ago after clearing the trees and building the back berms up to help protect the operators removing the dirt.
    Long story short the 500 yard will not be completed in the near future and I’m not making any plans for using it in 2023 but there’s always hope.

Dewayne G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Specifically Friday and Saturday,Christmas Eve. I've been trying to get up there and sign up. Life has just been in the way. I'm off Monday but looks like you're closed. I'll get up there at some point.
    The Range is generally CLOSED on Mondays, but we may be open on Mondays that are Federal Holidays. The Range is CLOSED on Easter, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.

Top Bottom