• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • socalpig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Speaking of Blantons, has anyone ever sent back all the horses to have them mounted?

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Figured a seafaring man would be a run drinker.
    I've had a few on the run! Most of my Rum drinking was ESQ in PI, or Black Seal in Bermuda as part of a Dark & Stormy or at the Swizzle Inn. LOL. Yet I've woke up a bit Groggy a time or two along the way Shipmate. But those English & Dutch birds have such a Herring Scent it's hard to to take a nip knowing you may have to wake up amongst such stench! .Give me a Good Bourbon or two any day!

Last edited:

Starwarsmaster24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Ya I like captain too. How about some Johnny walker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love me some Kraken with just a splash of cherry coke on top!
    As for bourbon I always preferred 101 wild turkey as my standard go to, Makers Mark for special occasions.
    Just to many good Kentucky Bourbons to have a favorite. Makers Mark with a proper sweet vermouth makes a fine Manhattan. Usually I take my Bourbon either neat or on the rocks. Guess my usual would be Evan Williams Black, same 90 proof and charcoal filtering as yesteryears Jack Green Label, but there is a difference between Kentucky Bourbon and Tennessee Sipping Whiskey. Especially on ice. LOL

Last edited:

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just to many good Kentucky Bourbons to have a favorite. Makers Mark with a proper sweet vermouth makes a fine Manhattan. Usually I take my Bourbon either neat or on the rocks. Guess my usual would be Evan Williams Black, same 90 proof and charcoal filtering as yesteryears Jack Green Label, but there is a difference between Kentucky Bourbon and Tennessee Sipping Whiskey. Especially on ice. LOL

^^This^^

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Got some nice bottles, but all they do is hold the good stuff. Noticed that only the Long Branch has been sampled? As much as I respect JB, it ain't a Bourbon County Kentucky Whiskey. GPA brought us youngins up on boiler makers. ( Beam straight and a draft chaser) Yet in days past the Kentucky Bourbon Society (nowadays the Whiskey Society) centered it's activities in Bourbon County Kentucky.
    Makers 101 sampled, Blantons sampled, Eagle Rare sampled, Willett sampled, Basil Hayden Toast sampled. Some I won’t open till I have extras.

Top Bottom