• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Gone!

Free for the taking. GE "Spectra" electric range. Range has been in use since 2003 but is in perfect working order, and I'd say still extremely nice cosmetically. This range is being replaced only because we're updating all of our appliances to stainless....Our refrigerator recently died and had to be replaced, so it seemed like a good time to start updating everything. Gulf Breeze/Midway area, about a mile from the Zoo. Please reply by PM/Conversation.

Hopefully a member can use it or will know of someone who can. Yes, it has been used for a while, but seems to have plenty of life remaining. It seems a shame to waste it by letting Lowe's haul it away when someone might be in need of one. Range should be available for pickup starting Friday afternoon (5/6/22) after the new one is delivered. Recipient must be able to load it, as my bad back prevents me from assisting. (also see the info on a dishwasher, following the range pics). What appears to be spots on the front of the smooth top are just in the pic and not actually present.
    Range.jpg

Edit 5/7/22 Seems the GE dishwasher giveaway is on hold, as the wife's choice for the new one is currently unavailable.

Last edited:

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    you might consider contacting one of the battered womens shelter organizations or the baptist childrens home in pensacola.

woodman

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Spoken for, pending confirmation & scheduling.

Free for the taking. GE "Spectra" electric range. Range has been in use since 2003 but is in perfect working order, and I'd say still extremely nice cosmetically. This range is being replaced only because we're updating all of our appliances to stainless....Our refrigerator recently died and had to be replaced, so it seemed like a good time to start updating everything. Gulf Breeze/Midway area, about a mile from the Zoo. Please reply by PM/Conversation.

Hopefully a member can use it or will know of someone who can. Yes, it has been used for a while, but seems to have plenty of life remaining. It seems a shame to waste it by letting Lowe's haul it away when someone might be in need of one. Range should be available for pickup starting Friday afternoon (5/6/22) after the new one is delivered. Recipient must be able to load it, as my bad back prevents me from assisting. (also see the info on a dishwasher, following the range pics). What appears to be spots on the front of the smooth top are just in the pic and not actually present.
    View attachment 164315

I'll also have a GE dishwasher available to giveaway as soon as I receive the replacement (date TBD). Same age as the range, but this white dishwasher has been used only on rare occasions (we hand wash dishes 99+% of the time). Please let me know if there is interest in this as well. I'll take some pics later, or will do a separate giveaway post when the time comes. If there's no interest in these items, I'll just have them hauled off...just thought I'd ask first.
    I'm interested in the range. Contact me at 850-312-5676

Top Bottom