• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have a Gen 3 30S . I did upgrade sights , a little trigger work all factory parts , fitted a KKM barrel . I wouldn't mind picking up a 21 or a 41 if I could get it for my price . I've heard the 41 is just so-so & the 21 is OK .
    FWIW I used to stick with a 357 . After having to shoot one indoors or in a vehicle , I've since stuck with 45acp . Much kinder on the ears . 45 doesn't have that crack to it like the faster rounds do .
    I was surprised what a pussycat the 30S is to shoot even with the Rem 185+P GS . Loves the 230 Spr GD & HST 230's .

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I have a Gen 3 30S . I did upgrade sights , a little trigger work all factory parts , fitted a KKM barrel . I wouldn't mind picking up a 21 or a 41 if I could get it for my price . I've heard the 41 is just so-so & the 21 is OK .
    FWIW I used to stick with a 357 . After having to shoot one indoors or in a vehicle , I've since stuck with 45acp . Much kinder on the ears . 45 doesn't have that crack to it like the faster rounds do .
    Yep, and it's nice to chuck cinder blocks at the target.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Yep the C models are nice, but for the macaroni need the standard. Or swap the barrel out. Something to consider.
    My very first Glock was a G22C. I wouldn't ever suggest buying a C model. I did not like it at all and I did not notice any shootability difference between the 22C and all the other 40 caliber Glocks I have bought since

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    A: The range said I couldnt compete with it because I had an unfair advantage. B: Muzzle blast comes out the top and I had to watch out for that in unconventional shooting positions. C: It sketched me out thinking there was just that many more holes for debris and sticks and leaves and mud to get into and cause a jam

Top Bottom