• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Minimum 200 dollar purchase then hit you with 30 dollars shipping for a lower receiver.
    Unacceptable, but hey, they got them in stock. Either you feel lucky or violated.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Want me to pay friends and family for gun stuff through PayPal. How is this even right? I'm not sending them money like that. If I never get my lowers I'll be screwed! No recourse once you send friends and family. No thanks!!!!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    What kinda shit is this? Is there a secret handshake too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201024-212754.png
      Screenshot_20201024-212754.png
      71.6 KB · Views: 166
    Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do I understand this right? A business that sells item not allowed by paypal want you to circumvent the paypal businesses Rules (they will walk you thru it) while at the same time you can loose those transaction funds for doing so and they want you to provide proof that you sent the payment (? Because they can't track the non business, indirect payments) somewhere other than the business licenced related account!

I'm not a new fish and understand that individuals might have used paypal to purchase inventory Lego's and actually receive a desired firearm related part. I didn't know it was a not so secret business practice.

They could offer BOGOs and I wouldn't do business with them! If you get screwed by them your shit out of luck and and have no recourse, if you tagged by paypal you screwed too and maybe have more than the transaction amount frozen.

If true, it's a crappy way to avoid sending a check, MO or paying a few% for credit card fee. YMMV

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I think you may be on a spoofed website. I’ve done business with GlockStore in the past and I just looked at their website now and they don’t have any of that on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I was thinking that last night, but not having experience with any of those companies, I didn't want to get into it

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I think you may be on a spoofed website. I’ve done business with GlockStore in the past and I just looked at their website now and they don’t have any of that on there.

That's where I went. Only place that has them in stock. Tell me if this is their real site. If it is, they suck. If it's not, somebody else sucks. Haha.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nope. Glock store is a .com, not a .org.

Thanks for the heads up on that issue. One must sure of what you are dealing with on the net. the whole point of using pay pal is for protection when you purchase.

using PayPal, you can’t buy or sell:

• Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they’re for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.
    • Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.
    • Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.

Stun gun sales are allowed for U.S. residents, but only if the transaction is permitted by law in both the buyer's and seller's jurisdictions. (PayPal account holders outside the U.S. can’t buy or sell stun guns.) Before they complete a sale, U.S. sellers must make sure that the transaction is legal in both locations.

Related items that you can buy and sell using PayPal include paintball guns, blank guns, and air-soft guns, as long as such transactions are legal in the applicable jurisdiction. All of these items must display the markings required by law, must not be convertible to shoot a lethal projectile, and can’t include blank ammunition.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I saw a couple of those at a store in Adel GA and I think they were cheaper than that

I haven't had trouble with the .com location either :)

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Do I understand this right? A business that sells item not allowed by paypal want you to circumvent the paypal businesses Rules (they will walk you thru it) while at the same time you can loose those transaction funds for doing so and they want you to provide proof that you sent the payment (? Because they can't track the non business, indirect payments) somewhere other than the business licenced related account!

I'm not a new fish and understand that individuals might have used paypal to purchase inventory Lego's and actually receive a desired firearm related part. I didn't know it was a not so secret business practice.

They could offer BOGOs and I wouldn't do business with them! If you get screwed by them your shit out of luck and and have no recourse, if you tagged by paypal you screwed too and maybe have more than the transaction amount frozen.

If true, it's a crappy way to avoid sending a check, MO or paying a few% for credit card fee. YMMV
    Yeah- pay the 3% fee and put it on an Amex so you have recourse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom