DK Firearms

GLOCK Pistol Giveaway - December 3rd Match at Bullets and Bones!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    All,

Bullets and Bones will once again give away a Glock pistol at the December Glock-Style Match! :whoo:

And, there is a catch this time.................................:fish2:

There are matches scheduled for the first Saturday of the month in May, June, September, October and November. The catch is, to be eligible to receive the Glock Giveaway Pistol, you must compete in 4 of the 5 matches listed above. So in a way, it is a qualifying system to be eligible to compete for the gun in December.
    ***DIVISION 1 only will be shot for the pistol in December***
    =====Can shoot any Division 1 pistol!!!=====

The December match will be a regular, anyone can shoot match, and only those eligible to have their "special" scoresheet turned in will compete for the pistol. More on that to follow.

The prize pistol is a Glock 36 .45acp singlestack, Generation 3, with 6 magazines, extra RSA, night sights, and rubberized Talon grips installed.

The entry fee for the December match will be $40.00. The other monthly match fees will be $20 and extra division scoresheets will be the usual $5 for all matches.

Questions?

See y'all real soon,
    Bob :usa2:
    www.bulletsandbonesdfs.com

Last edited:

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Never mind I went to the Bullets and Bones website and saw that its starts at 9am. OK with that cleared up I wanted to let the guys who were interested in shooting this match but didn't want to drive that far know that I will be going and will be planning on leaving Pensacola at 8am. If anyone would like to carpool with me Id be happy to have you. I have room for 3 or 4 if you want to sit 3 wide in the back seat. PM me if you want a spot. I'll be driving BIG BLUE!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      784.1 KB · Views: 148
    Top Bottom