• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fatboy15

Shooter
    I have a glock 22 .40 10 rounds shot.... Stays in safe looks new comes with 2 15 round mags and holster think I want a nice 1911.. Text me 8502212525 or I can email them but not s mark on the gun

Might look at a xds as well

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    At least i can drive nails with a 1911

When it decides it wants to eat the ammo youre feeding it..

Glocks are just as accurate as anything else out there, to say otherwise is absurd.. Id put my stock 21 against a stock 1911 anyday..

Last edited:

RIPpff

Banned
    Its easy to get bored with a glock, ive switched back and forth and the 1911 always get shunned first

They are great for target practice, but not a "fighting" gun. To have an accurate quality 1911 you have to spend alot of money. I view them as range toys only

Not trying to talk you out of it, you may hav plenty of pistols, but getting rid of your only glock is a mistake i have made too many times, everyone needs a weapon that holds alot and will work through hell and back

Ive had thousand dollar kimbers that were not as reliable as a hi point.

If you are looking to trade still, tradewinds is the only gun shop that will give you fair trade on a glock, you should be able to get a Rock island out of it, pretty much everything else will be alot more $ needed with the glock

Last edited:

b747fp

Master
    Its easy to get bored with a glock, ive switched back and forth and the 1911 always get shunned first

They are great for target practice, but not a "fighting" gun. To have an accurate quality 1911 you have to spend alot of money. I view them as range toys only

Not trying to talk you out of it, you may hav plenty of pistols, but getting rid of your only glock is a mistake i have made too many times, everyone needs a weapon that holds alot and will work through hell and back

Ive had thousand dollar kimbers that were not as reliable as a hi point.

I would argue that....it's what you are most comfortable with. For example, I was terrible with my Glock 19, but was quite a good shot with my Kimber. I don't think you'll find a nice 1911 for the value of a Glock, I mean RIA's are nice, but it's nothing to write home about. If possible just save up, and get a 1911 you want, not just the first trade that comes up.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    I would argue that....it's what you are most comfortable with. For example, I was terrible with my Glock 19, but was quite a good shot with my Kimber. I don't think you'll find a nice 1911 for the value of a Glock, I mean RIA's are nice, but it's nothing to write home about. If possible just save up, and get a 1911 you want, not just the first trade that comes up.

That is true stay away from the low end 1911's for sure,for the record not bashing 1911's(bought a colt last night)I really like them and are far more comfortable for me to carry, but when my lifes at stake I would grab a glock in a heartbeat.

merkinman

Marksman
    Trivia Question? What is your and your Families Lives worth? A $500 glock or Quality weapon that has defended US for years, My dad still carries his 1911 Colt from Vietnam to this day.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Trivia Question? What is your and your Families Lives worth? A $500 glock or Quality weapon that has defended US for years, My dad still carries his 1911 Colt from Vietnam to this day.

My $500 Glock in a heartbeat. Money isnt everything

Top Bottom