• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’ve got 2 LCPs and a Bodyguard. The Bodyguard is still in the box.
    I’ve mostly been shooting my Glock 9mms lately so when I shot the LCP last week after a long hiatus the trigger pull felt really strange.
    I’m thinking of getting a Glock 42 because I’m used to the Glock trigger pull.
    Who has a 42? Is the trigger the same as the Glock 9s?
    Who has a Bodyguard? How’s the trigger, similar to an LCP or better?

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My wife had a Glock 42 that had an annoying habit of flipping brass in her face and neck. I have a LCP Gen 2 that has been reliable for me...but it is miserable to shoot due to its very small size. That being said the Sig P-238 is one of the most accurate and easy to shoot .380's out there! Good luck!

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Got one if you want to come try it, and the. odds are the flipping brass back in her face was from the way she was holding the grip, letting the gun flip when firing, are arm flipping when firing have seen this happen a lot with some people, mostly with woman. I am so such on it I would bet on it, Also the load will help this to happen.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I can drop off a S&W Bodyguard at JJ’s if you head that way to compare…just let JJ and myself kno.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Thanks guys, maybe we will get together soon.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Bodyguard can have a decent trigger or a long pull. I can't remember if it was a design change or updated model. Ive had 3 and the one I have now has the best trigger of them. I have an lcp max. Trigger is probably identical to an lcp. If you are used to a crisp trigger you'll think it's broke. Lol. But this is to be expected for a small carry gun. No safety on the lcp, it could happen but I doubt you'd ever snag the trigger hard enough to pull the trigger if you didn't keep it in a holster. Some folks live on the edge.
    Bodyguard can be had with manual safety. I have found this could be required if you work for a company and carry.
    I've had a 238 and it is the best of the 380s.....also the most expensive. Hard to beat 13rds in the lcp max though. Stuck with 7 with the reg lcp, bodyguard and 238.

mrlullabye

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LCP for me. I went with it for size more than anything, but it is a surprisingly good shooter for a pocket pistol

Top Bottom