Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Franklin Armory will be releasing a binary trigger for the Glock 17

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah I'd love to see it paired with the FMG magpul keeps teasing each year they'll release. Pretty useless without a brace of some sort.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Q2 of 2022.
    $900 for a slide and trigger.
    Fits a Glock 17, Gen 3.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Interesting. Been thinking about a 9mm.... How did this get past FJB?
    Prolly cause it's says 9mm.. not a 9 year old lol... just kidding of course lol. Maybe lol. Can't wait tho till they make it for a 320. That's where the real fun with customization will start!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Prolly cause it's says 9mm.. not a 9 year old lol... just kidding of course lol. Maybe lol. Can't wait tho till they make it for a 320. That's where the real fun with customization will start!

You can't customize a Glock? :)

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Q2 of 2022.
    $900 for a slide and trigger.
    Fits a Glock 17, Gen 3.

For that price I would two-fist a pair of Glock 19 Gen 4's..

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I mean yeah you could I guess get a 80% chassis for a glock with a built in brace that's like a purpose built lower and not a clamp on style chassis I guess. But as far as I know tho once ya finish it, it's now a homemade gun that's non transferable/sellable. Where as the 320 has the serialized FCU and the rest of it isn't a gun per say. I've never liked glock triggers tho. I guess cause they're like a double action in the fact they're never fully cocked until the trigger is pulled. Where as the 320 is fully cocked. Then add the fact the 320 has metal mags and a few other things and to me at least they're the better choice. Not saying glocks are bad. Just I myself never really got on board with them. But yeah the post wasn't to put the two head to head. But it's why I said what I did. Not trying to start a glock vs 320 war lol. But if ya have a near full auto pistol you'll likely want a brace or SBR it to get any real use out of it that's able to hit a target somewhat reliably. So those few facts come to mind and a 320 to me makes much more sense. Maybe someone with a better knowledge of the laws can weigh in. But if let's say u did make a glock binary pistol with a 80% lower with brace that's un-serialized wouldn't you have to SBR it and have it serialized to sell it later? Or could you legally part it out in pieces? A 320 however can move around and trade hands pretty easy as far as I know. But if you already have 900$+ in the slide n trigger alone. Then add the costs of the chassis and brace and barrels etc.. You'll have a good bit wrapped up in it. And I'd like for it to hold it's value

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah I keep forgetting about that. Shame too to see infringement like that that far south. It's not a thing here in Bama.. yet. I have a binary in my MPX tho and it's runs likes a champ. Gonna take it out soon tho as they're hard on triggers. Gotta get another build to host it soon. Fun little rascals tho. But with ammo prices as they are.. you don't exactly get alot of use out of em lol. But they're great to scratch that full auto itch. After that they get a little boring and are more prone to hiccups if ya go too fast. Great tho for double taps.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yup, novelty items haha you'll run through some ammo quick. Buddy has a Rare Breed Trigger in his AR and in the time it took to drop 2 full mags of 5.56 that's a decent dinner for one somewhere..

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yep. If these stay legal. I'm curious to see what happens to the ultra rich guys who collect NFA full auto sears n stuff. I bet they're looking at each other now.. worried like heck who will be the first to sellout and have a fire sale on them before the bubble pops cause people now have a better way to scratch the itch. Then it will snowball maybe lol. Some say the new ways are even faster too. 2nd best part is you're not on some list either. So yeah I'm curious to see how it affects that part. Maybe one day their prices will get alot more realistic due to these now being everywhere

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The Rare Breed drop in trigger setup felt like every full auto weapon I have ever fired and was as controllable. Look up the design and it's splitting hairs with how it works.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I'm betting the AFT will shut this down just because it's not only a trigger but a whole kit that modifies the slide too, like the automatic switches that replace the Glock slide backplates that are already illegal

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    The triggers don't reset on the glock switch models. They're true real full auto. Rarebreed resets and pulls each time. Binary fires on a pull.. and a release. The release isn't mentioned in law. So that's basically how they can exist. If it was true full auto then no its against the law. Not saying how I feel about it. Just saying how and why

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ya know, at first I just had 9, but knowing how some of this crowd is, I add the 'mm.'

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm betting the AFT will shut this down just because it's not only a trigger but a whole kit that modifies the slide too, like the automatic switches that replace the Glock slide backplates that are already illegal
    I'm sure there will be a flurry of indignity, for the children, when this comes into the wrong light. For me, nope didn't see anything. I was lookin' at my watch....

Top Bottom