General Forum Rules & Code of Conduct

stage20

Master
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
No reason to ask smart@$$ questions or bash someone for their price or quality of an item. If you aren't interested move along. Silence is the best form of communication on an overpriced item, whether it is grossly too high or maybe not a good enough deal for you personally.
Without action or traffic the price will get lowered or go away. You don't even have to click on the ad if it's not what you want.

kaufdrop27

Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
No reason to ask smart@$$ questions or bash someone for their price or quality of an item. If you aren't interested move along. Silence is the best form of communication on an overpriced item, whether it is grossly too high or maybe not a good enough deal for you personally.
Without action or traffic the price will get lowered or go away. You don't even have to click on the ad if it's not what you want.
Maybe we should start providing time to consider one’s life choices in response to posts that negatively impact a potential sale. Rules are clear, due diligence is on the buyer and disparaging posts are not allowed. The market will drive down anything overpriced. #capitalism #supplyanddemand

SOUTHERN MAN

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I DONT HOW TO POST PHOTOS ON THIS SITE . I HAVE NEVER BASHED ANYONE AND HAVE APLUS ON MY COUPLE OF TRANSACTIONS

kaufdrop27

Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
GCGF Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I DONT HOW TO POST PHOTOS ON THIS SITE . I HAVE NEVER BASHED ANYONE AND HAVE APLUS ON MY COUPLE OF TRANSACTIONS
I think these are two separate issues being discussed. Posting a picture is easy. See screenshot that shows two ways to do it.

Attachments

• 1C621C23-81C8-4E2A-B957-23606B525B67.jpeg
    1C621C23-81C8-4E2A-B957-23606B525B67.jpeg
    361 KB · Views: 31

Products discussed on GCGF

Top Bottom