• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where would be my best bet on finding primers and powder for 223? My dies and projectiles will be delivered on the 9th. Im in Pace.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sell and keep some powder instock and will do group buys if and when GCGF wants to do it. I can add it to my regular orders and can save you some $$ on reloading powder, primers and projectiles (bullets).
    just pm me and maybe I can get better pricing for you on the stuff you want??? I don't buy huge amounts from the manufacturers so my dealer discount cost isn't huge but it is in the range that I can save you alittle normally.
    Thanks
    Troy

Chuck32571

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll start by compiling and updating a list of local powder dealers in the GCGF area. I encourage members to post here with new/other dealers not already mentioned as well as the types of powder available at any local dealers. I'll try my best to organize the dealers by location, but I will probably need some help with accurate location descriptions.

Pensacola, FL area:
    Uber's Lock and Gun
    Mike's Sporting Goods
    Ammo Sales
    Bass and Bucks
    USA Performance
    Specialty Pawn

Milton, FL area:
    Bailey's Guns

Fort Walton, FL area:
    Ranger Firearms

Freeport, FL area:
    Copeland's Guns and Ammo

Defuniak Springs, FL area:
    Po'Boy's

Robertsdale, AL area:
    Styx River Shooting Center

Daphne/Eastern Shore, AL area:
    Bass Pro
    Gold Mine Pawn Shop

Mobile, AL area:
    Mobile Shooting Center

Thanks to NWFLYJ for the idea and contribution and Signal25 and Jhunter for their contributions as well!

Add Gander Outdoors to that list. They carry common pistol, rifle and shotgun powder at equal or below internet costs.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Anyone have updated lists? I know Uber's has a decent selection. I live in Pace, but work in Fairhope, AL and Goldmine gun and pawn in Daphne has a great selection and Styx River shooting center has a good selection.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Was at Styx River Shooting Center this AM. Hadn't been there in a couple of years. Great employee. Lady reall knew her guns,reloading and associated equipment.
    They have the VERY BEST supply of powders that I have ever seen in this area. Great supply of bullets and other associated reloading equipment.
    Good selection of new AND used guns also. And quite a bit of factory ammo in stock.
    THEN - - -> I went over to the Derailed Diner for b'fast. I had a Bob's Burger . . OR . . the box that it came in. Not sure which. ---- SAWMAN

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was at Styx River Shooting Center this AM. Hadn't been there in a couple of years. Great employee. Lady reall knew her guns,reloading and associated equipment.
    They have the VERY BEST supply of powders that I have ever seen in this area. Great supply of bullets and other associated reloading equipment.
    Good selection of new AND used guns also. And quite a bit of factory ammo in stock.
    THEN - - -> I went over to the Derailed Diner for b'fast. I had a Bob's Burger . . OR . . the box that it came in. Not sure which. ---- SAWMAN
    If that was the owner, she has been around a long time in shooting centers, ranges and
    Gun shops.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Extremely pleasent and helpful lady.
    Noticed the owners last name was "Doss". Wonder if their relatives were the family of Desmond Doss ( Hacksaw Ridge) ??? --- SAWMAN

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I stopped by Styx a few years ago and was impressed with their reloading stock, but I haven't been back since I found their shelves bare during the shortage period. It's good to know they are stocked up again.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I go there on my way home some days. They've got a good selection of reloading supplies. So does Goldmine gun and pawn in Daphne. Goldmine has slightly better prices on powder and more hardware available for rcbs and Lee equipment

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Walked into Ranger firearms in Ft. Walton last week and they had every primer you could think of and well stocked with powder. I loaded up on the primers. I had plenty of powder. They had all other components as well in stock.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Damn, that's a bit of a drive for me but I need some 9mm ball or RNHP. My CZ doesn't care for truncated cones like my beretta does.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I just got 2000 124s from them for $.10 each delivered, but that deal is out of stock. Maybe some other members will share a case with you.

Top Bottom