• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Hi Guys!

We have the interest needed to put this group purchase together so here it is!

http://www.sinclairintl.com/ammunit...l-xm855-5-56mm-ammo-prod55003.aspx?avad=avant

I just spoke to Sinclair / Brownells and received the same information that Fupagunt did, the ammo is due in within the first two weeks of the new year, and they will be receiving enough to cover all back orders as well as our order for 1 or 2 depending on interest.

They were unable to give me a clear answer on how the ammunition is packaged, but did say that it is split up in 2-500 round boxes to make up the total 12,500 round case.

Shipping for the Ammo will be free, per the code that I have entered which makes the cost per 500 171.96.

Once we reach the # of orders needed for the 12,500 round order, I will begin accepting payments.

Payments will be due, Payable to OPP LLC (the entitiy that owns the forum) Via Cash, Check, or Postal Money Order within 1 week of the close of the group buy, a receipt will be provided to all who put up funds.

At the time that all payments are received I will make the order and post the order information here for everyone to see. If we have enough for two orders, two will be placed.

The orders will be guaranteed on a first come first serve basis, the orders must total 12,500 rounds, 25 cases of 500. If 13 people request 2 cases, the last to request will only have the opportunity to buy one.

Once the Ammo has arrived, I will sort the ammo and it will be ready to distribute within 1 week. Depending on how the ammo is packaged, I might need some help!

If for any reason Brownell's / Sinclair has not shipped the ammunition by January 31 2013, if any person wishes to have their money refunded and no alternates are available, the buy will be canceled and refunds available at that point. This gives 2 weeks after the anticipated ship date and a clear end to the group buy should there be an issue.

Please place orders below as follows and keep discussion to the other topic

1 Case = 500 rounds

500 rounds = 171.96

Example:

Name: Ian

Cases: 2

Total Order Amount: 343.92

Looking forward to another successful GCGF group buy! I

If anyone has any questions PM me, or you can reach me via my contact info listed here: http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?1081-Gulf-Coast-Gun-Forum-Contact-Info

First Order Cases of Ammo Available: 0

Second Order Cases Available: 0

Payment Information for the FIRST 25 Cases

Payment made to: OPP LLC

Payments can be mailed or dropped off to me at:

Lloyd's Glass
    ATTN: Ian
    6310 North Palafox Street
    Pensacola, FL 32503

If you are mailing your payment, please include your full name, contact phone #, and screen name on the forum.

Payments are as follows:

1 Case: $171.96

2 Cases: 343.92

3 Cases: $515.88

4 Cases: $687.84

5 Cases: $859.80

6 Cases: $1031.76

7 Cases: $1203.72

8 Cases: $1375.68

If you will be dropping off your payment please call in advance, 850-525-7821, I can accept the payments here at work, but at times I am very busy so a heads up would be very much appreciated!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Name: John

Cases: 2

Total Order Amount: 343.92

Last edited:

Ken232

Marksman
    Name: Ken232 aka Ken

cases 1

total 171.96

joningb

Shooter
    Name: Jon

Cases: 1

Total Order Amount: 171.96

I'd be willing to go one more case if needed for the order (but only one more case, and only if needed). Thanks for putting all this together.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom