• Price: 1200

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Gulf Breeze
    I've got some quality components I might put together for a complete 10.5" pistol. A lot of expensive quality parts. End all price kitted with a sig romeo 5 would add up to around $1200. If anyone is interested I can send over a parts list and pics. The cheapest parts on it are the aero m4e1 receiver set. Ballistic advantage barrel, superlative arms adjustable gas block, aero atlas R one handguard, etc... If you'd like this build, please PM me. I do have other parts laying around that would bring the price down. This price is for what I have in the parts plus the $20 transfer fee I paid for the lower. I'm not getting any profit off this, just looking to build and sell since I'm gonna just put the money into my other blackout instead of building this one. I do have a 10.5" 5.56 ballistic advantage barrel I could build this with as well.

Last edited:

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Redid the math and it comes in at a little over $1200. Have several options for the build, just trying to clear out some parts so I can invest in my other builds. Will take Holosun 510c, quality 2 point slings, mlok QD sling attachments, 1/2 24; 1/2 36; or 5/8 24 muzzle devices, and good iron BUIS as partial trade. Will give full current retail value to your trades accordingly. If you have another caliber in mind and want to supply the barrel we can build off that. Your call. Options are endless and I'm all about bartering, just need some cash in hand so I can add to my blackout.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    20211126_111837.jpg 20211126_111518.jpg 20211126_111445.jpg

These are a handful of the parts...I have others depending on your needs and budget...again, just trying to get enough money to upgrade my current 300 blackout...

Top Bottom