• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    While I agree with his sentiment, it's interesting that RINOs only act like tough guys when they have zero chance of passing the laws to fix things.

Look at 2016-2018 as a prime example.
    Yep... although the "hot air" seems to be getting just a little bit hotter : )

Repeatedly giving them "one more chance" to redeem themselves has certainly long-past met the definition of "insanity". That's why I didn't vote for either of the Bushes, McCain, Romney, and though I voted for Trump, it wasn't because he had an "R" after his name at that point. And I still don't trust him any farther than I can throw him! I voted for Perot, would have voted for Dean in '04 (solely on the basis of his adamant opposition to the Middle-East wars), and then voted for Trump, and that was it in the last thirty years.

But the RINOs aren't the only problem. As Alan Stang said, the Republicans were "Red From the Start". While some pine for the "Party of Lincoln", and say that the South were the "bad guys" in the "Civil War" because they were "democrats", it is actually much closer to the truth to say that the North were the "bad guys", because they were communists.

P.S., I was surprised to find that you were not mentioned in this article : )

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...it-wrong-when-white-people-use-it/ar-AA195clR

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most Repubs are bad. The only thing worse is the Dems! They’ve showed their complete and utter insanity in the past two years! If you haven’t noticed, then you never will!
    I once voted for the person and not the party, however when the Dems really started to show who they were, around 2008, or at least that’s when I noticed, I’ll never vote for one of those scumbags again!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even Soros is just one of their water-boys...
    Quite possible. I'm pretty sure the names we hear/see each day, and fling feces at, are truly not who/what the public thinks they are. Doubly so for those "elected" to high office. I'm also pretty sure that the names behind the curtain, have been behind the curtain for generations and are easily recognized.

As always, follow the money. We tend to follow the money back to the source. Try starting with the source(s) and follow where it goes. I think you'll recognize some of those names from history books.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Quite possible. I'm pretty sure the names we hear/see each day, and fling feces at, are truly not who/what the public thinks they are. Doubly so for those "elected" to high office. I'm also pretty sure that the names behind the curtain, have been behind the curtain for generations and are easily recognized.

As always, follow the money. We tend to follow the money back to the source. Try starting with the source(s) and follow where it goes. I think you'll recognize some of those names from history books.
    And as I've asked before: If you were the richest person (or family) in the world, would you want anyone to know? : )

The people everyone thinks are the fat cats (Gates, Bezos, etc.) can be sqaushed like grapes by the real money...

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And as I've asked before: If you were the richest person (or family) in the world, would you want anyone to know? : )

The people everyone thinks are the fat cats (Gates, Bezos, etc.) can be sqaushed like grapes by the real money...
    Yep, you're seein' it. The real money controls the money, who gets to hold it, and how long they might hold it. "Elected" people with titles are their employees/proteges, no matter what the say on TV. Their goal is to get through that phase and into the real money, not make America better for us. Some don't even try to hide it after a while. Two senior senators come to mind.....

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yep, you're seein' it. The real money controls the money, who gets to hold it, and how long they might hold it. "Elected" people with titles are their employees/proteges, no matter what the say on TV. Their goal is to get through that phase and into the real money, not make America better for us. Some don't even try to hide it after a while. Two senior senators come to mind.....
    name names...don't make us guess who the two are!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    name names...don't make us guess who the two are!
    To start, McConnell and Pelosi. Then look with suspicion at anyone else who has been around as long as they have, and/or is linked to them at the hip. IMO, those two alone are untouchable and omnipotent in DC. Neither cares much to hide their intent, can walk away without negative impact from anything, and the entire establishment (uniparty?) defers to them at every turn.

Top Bottom