• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master
    In his estimation the number 1 thing that got accomplished was actually 2 things, the border, GREAT. Also term limits. That is great also except how are they going to do that? Term limits are set in the Constitution, not be legislation. Any attempt to change them by legislation is unconstitutional. As far as I know the only way term limits can be installed is with a constitutional amendment.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    In his estimation the number 1 thing that got accomplished was actually 2 things, the border, GREAT. Also term limits. That is great also except how are they going to do that? Term limits are set in the Constitution, not be legislation. Any attempt to change them by legislation is unconstitutional. As far as I know the only way term limits can be installed is with a constitutional amendment.
    I think his point on the term limits is that they got the concession that it will at least be voted on.

Once it's voted on, you can see how your representatives actually voted on the issues instead of just talking about it.

I don't think anything will actually get done. The uniparty/ swamp / lizard people - whatever you want to call it, won't actually allow itself to be stripped of power.

fv22

Master
    I think his point on the term limits is that they got the concession that it will at least be voted on.

Once it's voted on, you can see how your representatives actually voted on the issues instead of just talking about it.

I don't think anything will actually get done. The uniparty/ swamp / lizard people - whatever you want to call it, won't actually allow itself to be stripped of power.
    Yeah, that's the shame of it. With the commies in charge at the senate and the white house nothing good will get done...

Top Bottom