• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    So i had no idea glock makes a .380 does anyone understand why only sold to law enforcement and if that statement is infact true? And does anyone know how many rounds the flush mag holds?

flyandscuba

Master
    The 380 GLOCK is intended for the non-US market - in countries that don't allow citizen ownership of military caliber firearms (9mm, 45ACP, etc.).

It doesn't gain enough "points" for US import by ATF standards. Also, since it is the same size and weight as the G26 - it would be a poor seller in the US.

Law enforcement agencies could acquire one - but I doubt they would want to do so.

Stanley13

The 380 GLOCK is intended for the non-US market - in countries that don't allow citizen ownership of military caliber firearms (9mm, 45ACP, etc.).

It doesn't gain enough "points" for US import by ATF standards. Also, since it is the same size and weight as the G26 - it would be a poor seller in the US.

Law enforcement agencies could acquire one - but I doubt they would want to do so.

I understand that its the same size as the 9mm G26 but was thinking maybe it held more rounds?

Stanley13

Also another Glock question

Does any one know if the mags from a G35 .40 will fit and work with the G27 .40???

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Does any one know if the mags from a G35 .40 will fit and work with the G27 .40???

For sure they are compatible,some .40 cal facrory mags are even marked for 10mm as well, wich means they also work in model 20 and 29. Now that I think of it Lee ( chevelle) has my old ones. Man, I miss my 23c..

gtkillerv

Shooter
    Not enough points is correct, and the .380 is looked upon as a defensive round only. If the shooting sports organizations allowed the use of .380 in their events it would gain the points needed to be brought in to the states. Actually the compact and subcompact Glocks barely make enough points. If you have both a compact/subcompact and a full size take a look at the triggers. The full size the full size trigger is smooth, while the compact/subcompact has grooves. Triggers with grooves are considered competition triggers allowing those pistols to be considered sporting pistols. Without those grooves the compact/subcompacts would not make enough points to be brought in to the states.

Keith

Top Bottom