• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Most branches of the military can assist in a insertion, but if all hell breaks loose it’s likely that the marines will be the ones that make the extraction. I have no facts or figures to confirm this opinion . It’s just what I believe to be true.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Most branches of the military can assist in a insertion, but if all hell breaks loose it’s likely that the marines will be the ones that make the extraction. I have no facts or figures to confirm this opinion . It’s just what I believe to be true.

Very situationally dependent, and not always the case, but that's ok.

Tier-1 units appreciate the Marines, too.

Personally, I never met an active-duty Marine that didn't impress and/or wasn't squared away sharp. They're the only service branch I can say that about, too.

ls1_guru

Master
    Very situationally dependent, and not always the case, but that's ok.

Tier-1 units appreciate the Marines, too.

Personally, I never met an active-duty Marine that didn't impress and/or wasn't squared away sharp. They're the only service branch I can say that about, too.
    Exactly. Seen several branches with various teams complete the objective at the time depending on situation, ofcourse.

It all comes down to what you have on hand and what you have as support.

Every A10 I saw hit a target said US Air Force on it, haven't seen a whole lot of AC130 Gunships say USMC. Army Apaches did some work too. The fight isn't just on the ground anymore, whole different warfare nowadays, some of you been out if the game for a few decades, it's changed.

Definitely can vouche for the active duty USMC carrying themselves to that top bar high standards in image and discipline.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Without the US Navy there would be alot of walking and swimming. ..

Top Bottom