• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, what shall we make up fake news about and start a panic?? I say coffee.
    Humm!
    We start a rumor that the EPA and FDEP are going to close down all local water departments and that you had better get your bottled water now. Next it will be Air and get your air tanks now. .

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If this past COVID year has taught me anything it is to be stocked with EVERYTHING ! One never knows when you will be told you are not allowed to go to your job and earn a living, or when stocks or supplies of anything might run out. We have always bought in bulk IE: Sams, and Amazon but we are stocking even more now. It is my job to make sure me and my family are taken care of, and you can bet I am doing that and then some, if you failed to do so that’s on you. We filled all our gas cans three weeks ago for the start of Hurricane season like we always do, then put it in the vehicles at the end of the season. But once again this latest shortage for WHATEVER reason has just made me realize that there are things I didn’t think about when it comes to what I keep on hand daily !

cjdiversdwn1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The culprit are Russian hackers and a lack of cyber security that was already the case prior to the Biden-Harris regime taking power.
    Now what may be the Biden-Harris Regime's fault is the closing of the single remaining Oil Terminal in Pensacola. It failed to meet Clean Air requirements, but I am not sure if it was the USA EPA or the state of FL. For some reason Nikki Fried was the states spokesperson/woman for the closure.

View attachment 118859
    That was an incorrect statement! The issue is nothing more than the terminal NOT changing from Winter Grade to Summer Grade Fuel. End of story!!

AR-AK

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Isn't this how the movie Road Warrior started, then everyone started looting and trying to find gas, killing people to get gas? Nevermind, we've only had the gas issues for about a week, looting and killing have been happening for a long time now.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Isn't this how the movie Road Warrior started, then everyone started looting and trying to find gas, killing people to get gas? Nevermind, we've only had the gas issues for about a week, looting and killing have been happening for a long time now.

There's already been reported fights at gas stations from frustrated people in line LOL! My wife filled up after work today at the Raceway in Shalimar, Tom Thumb was out of gas but she's good now, 445 miles until empty! I'll be filling my truck up after work today, pretty sure Sam's Club will still have gas and they always have the best price on the Premium I use.

AR-AK

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I saw a tanker truck at the gas station at the corner of Memorial and highway 98 in Fort Walton Beach this morning. I'm sure they have gas.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was an incorrect statement! The issue is nothing more than the terminal NOT changing from Winter Grade to Summer Grade Fuel. End of story!!
    Did they get closed over it. If so, please how is it an incorrect statement. Not changing your fuel over will surely be a violation of the clean air act. Not saying it was moral or not.

This morning on nxdoor someone stated that they got a variance from EPA to continue operations.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Cefco on MLK at back gates of Hurlburt Field. Gas & diesel. Ha! Ha! I won! F#ck you Joe!

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    You guys can talk about hording all you want but it was announced yesterday that 73% of Pensacola gas stations are out of fuel... thats a shortage, not hording.... same as ammo.. etc.... if it’s okay for people to line up at academy to horde ammo then gas would be no different.... shows how frail our infrastructure and society is.... one real disaster away from real trouble in society..

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This was after they already said they are 25% short of fuel tanker drivers in the US, you might want to fuel up !!!!!

It's sad that colonial pipe line had no other way around the cyber attack but to pay the ransom. I can also see the driver shortage as being part of the issue. And, of course all the major suppliers jack up their prices for summer travel time.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You guys can talk about hording all you want but it was announced yesterday that 73% of Pensacola gas stations are out of fuel... thats a shortage, not hording.... same as ammo.. etc.... if it’s okay for people to line up at academy to horde ammo then gas would be no different.... shows how frail our infrastructure and society is.... one real disaster away from real trouble in society..

We never had a problem finding gas in FWB, guess Pensacola has a lot more gas hoarders!

Top Bottom