• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    These china companies are getting bold. This looks like an instant felon kit.
    The pictures on the motorcycle engine and the car engine have me rolling. Lol

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder how customs and the ATF flag shipments of those. When I buy things from Alia (spelling), the item seems not to have custom inpection forms on it like some tea that I get from Ceylon. Even at a gun show cameras could easily flag the sale of those items. They look like that might actually knock a decibel or two off the sound from a gun shot.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    MeH! Means nothing until the holes go all the way through. Just sign up for a F1 and order. that's how I have my F1 suppressors. There is a guy on YouTube that had ATF visit his business because he ordered a few dozen fuel and oil filter for his diesel truck business. The ATF was looking for entrapment or just wanted to pock around without a warrant.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MeH! Means nothing until the holes go all the way through. Just sign up for a F1 and order. that's how I have my F1 suppressors. There is a guy on YouTube that had ATF visit his business because he ordered a few dozen fuel and oil filter for his diesel truck business. The ATF was looking for entrapment or just wanted to pock around without a warrant.
    looks like holes to me
    1621223933349.png

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    MeH! Means nothing until the holes go all the way through. Just sign up for a F1 and order. that's how I have my F1 suppressors.
    Form 1 approval then purchase. You know ignorant people will buy these.
    It's more of just a good laugh with the way they are portraying their useage.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Need to look at the end caps. Other wise a gun barrel would be a machine gun or a potato would be a suppressor... There is no such thing as constructive intent.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Form 1 approval then purchase. You know ignorant people will buy these.
    It's more of just a good laugh with the way they are portraying their useage.
    It's F1 and build. Build is vague. It should mean, F1 and complete. Without the required engraving on the tube the ATF would have problems with your until it's engraved.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Need to look at the end caps. Other wise a gun barrel would be a machine gun or a potato would be a suppressor... There is no such thing as constructive intent.
    "It's "Constructive Possession" and here's a Case where a guy is Charged.

SIG lost a Court Case trying to overturn BATFE decision that Sigs "muzzle device" was a "Suppressor/parts". Part looked a lot like the one in #5 above.

"Constructive Intent" is mentioned in this Link, (also about potential suppressor parts) see par five in Link:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "It's "Constructive Possession" and here's a Case where a guy is Charged.

SIG lost a Court Case trying to overturn BATFE decision that Sigs "muzzle device" was a "Suppressor/parts". Part looked a lot like the one in #5 above.

"Constructive Intent" is mentioned in this Link, (also about potential suppressor parts) see par five in Link:
    That is how I understood it. Also with what is going on with the ATF. I just would not want chance it.
    Fact is with quiet ammo in a long barrel rifle, a suppressor is not so needed and there are powerful air guns with integral non-regulated suppressors and that is the route I would go.

A 40 bullet quiet CCI bullet at 700 fps second is accurate and will kill quite nicely. There are fairly quiet standard .22 at 1000 fps.

Top Bottom