Fudds at the camp are starting their nonsense again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree it's all about shot placement and I hate trailing deer after somebody's made a bad shot. I have about quit deer hunting , this one is from a few years ago. my son and his buddies keep me pretty well supplied in deer meat. We hunt squirrels in the off-season with the handguns so you stay tuned up and when you shoot squirrels at a hundred yards with a handgun you know what your abilities are.

Attachments

• 20210816_122912.jpg
      20210816_122912.jpg
      867 KB · Views: 119
    • 20190207_090226_001.jpg
      20190207_090226_001.jpg
      754 KB · Views: 121

44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Not sure what the take is on this comment so I'll just say if you can't kill an impression deer at least you can make an impressive shot
    The intent was his gun will kill anything in the US with the right shot. Indians used to kill bears with sticks and stones. And we need a picture of the dead deer with his smiling (or smug like the pic) face and shiny gun.

lettheairout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shooting my Magnum rounds. There is no bad shot. If I can get the crosshairs on it. It will die. But I can care less what someone uses to kill an animal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So the same as the 1911's are the King.. black guns are junk plastic.. I carry a .45 because I only shoot once types?

Or is there a difference since this time it was rifles?
    It not any difference. Some folks just want to be vocal about their likes/dislikes. I like wood furniture on my guns. Old fashioned but I don't knock anyone using ARs or the stuff that looks like the avengers use it. To each his own. Room for all I say. I call a 45 pro carry 4". I have several 1911 type pistols. My preference. But, if you carry a glock or similar good for you. Carry on...

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I agree it's all about shot placement and I hate trailing deer after somebody's made a bad shot. I have about quit deer hunting , this one is from a few years ago. my son and his buddies keep me pretty well supplied in deer meat. We hunt squirrels in the off-season with the handguns so you stay tuned up and when you shoot squirrels at a hundred yards with a handgun you know what your abilities are.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa and wait a minute...killing a tree rat with a pistol at 100 yards??? I'm not suggesting you aren't telling the truth, but dang it dude, I've never heard of such!!! That's mighty impressive and ranks right up there with Jed Clampett and Jethro Bodine, and Jerry Miculek....
    Hat's off to you and a great big Hee-Haw Saaalute!

Capt. Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    As always! LOL, at least your not on the lake right now. A little chilly up there. By the way, I’ll take that nasty back strap off your hands and put it in the crab traps so you won’t have to mess with it. Just trying to help a brother out.

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whoa, whoa, whoa and wait a minute...killing a tree rat with a pistol at 100 yards??? I'm not suggesting you aren't telling the truth, but dang it dude, I've never heard of such!!! That's mighty impressive and ranks right up there with Jed Clampett and Jethro Bodine, and Jerry Miculek....
    Hat's off to you and a great big Hee-Haw Saaalute!
    No offense taken, but I don't think a mere picture of a squirrel laying by one of these pistols would convince you either. But I will up the ante a little bit, not only do we shoot squirrels at a hundred yards we go for headshots. Next time you're at the gun range and you see a gentleman with a gun similar to one of these ask him if he can hit a squirrel at a hundred yards.

Attachments

• 20220114_090621.jpg
      20220114_090621.jpg
      581.8 KB · Views: 94

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom