Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Free pistols for registered democrats!

Uilleam

Expert
GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
The only liberals I know of that are hardcore 2A are the politicians with their armed personal security detail. Anyone remotely "left" I've told that I'm into firearms treated me like I had a "virus".

wfaucett10

Expert
Reaction score
The only liberals I know of that are hardcore 2A are the politicians with their armed personal security detail. Anyone remotely "left" I've told that I'm into firearms treated me like I had a "virus".

Dont know what else to tell you. have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wfaucett10

Expert
Reaction score
Hey, were just chatting! Have a good night! Off to the gun shops tomorrow! Going to hit up all the local shops here in Milton/Pace for some magazines.

Sorry didn’t mean to come rudely. Best of luck tomorrow!

Herf

Shooter
Reaction score
You would be surprised. Yes, there are close minded left-wing people, but some of the most hardcore 2A advocates I know are liberals. Maybe both sides are at fault of being close minded.

“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary”
-Karl Marx, known leftist

Raven

Master
Reaction score
-Karl Marx, known leftist
Stalin was making Lenin all his grassroots money to get started by knocking over banks. Doubt he did it with a pocket knife

Toggle Sidebar

Sponsors

Holsters
3rd Coast
Top Bottom