Patriot Mobile

FREE DOG TO GOOD HOME ,AUSTRALIAN SHEPPARD/ ( Has been adopted)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Yes. I will never give away another dog in my life time. I gave a registered irish setter and the lady told my wife about the great home she would provide. I saw an ad a couple days afterward and got suspicious so I went and acted as a customer since the person met my wife. Turned out to be a dog mill.The thing that answered the door looked like she came off Cervantes street. Sure enough my setter was in the small garage with about 20 other dogs for sale to support the things biker buddies. I called the Sheriffs office but nothing could be done other than cite her for running an unlicensed kennel.
    if someone can’t afford a rehoming fee of $50.00 for a quality dog they can’t afford to feed the animal.
    Yep, for sure. I had a coworker about 5 years ago invite me over to see a truck for sale. I got in his backyard and couldn't help but notice that over in the neighbors backyard there was an underground butcher shop for "free" pets. My coworker said everybody knew about it and there was nothing they could do legally

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Yep, for sure. I had a coworker about 5 years ago invite me over to see a truck for sale. I got in his backyard and couldn't help but notice that over in the neighbors backyard there was an underground butcher shop for "free" pets. My coworker said everybody knew about it and there was nothing they could do legally

I don’t know what happened to my neighbor officer - he was into some horrible sh!t.

Latest posts

Top Bottom