For Sale/Trade: Springfield Operator, TRP, 2/3 Railed 1911, Brand New *Milton, FL

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    This sale is for a Springfield Operator, TRP, 2/3 Railed 1911 in brand new condition. It is brand new and unfired by myself (which could change this weekend) but has been tested by Springfield on multiple occasions. It is brand new, comes with all the goodies: box, manual, lock, holster, etc... It is as nice as a 1911 gets from the factory and the trigger is perfect.

The TRP™ series of 1911s from Springfield Armory® are serious tools for the most serious of applications. These tactically proven pistols are intentionally designed to work under the worst conditions you’ll encounter. These tactically proven pistols are intentionally designed to work under the worst conditions you’ll encounter. TRP level quality starts with the forged national match frame and slide. These are precision fit and then mated with a match grade stainless steel barrel and bushing. The 20LPI checkering on the front strap, checkered mainspring housing and G10 grips will keep this gun in your hands when the sweat and adrenaline are flowing. Designed for use in high stress places – where the environment works against target acquisition, and mag swaps have to be lightning fast. The Armory Kote™ or Stainless Steel finish will protect your TRP for a lifetime.

I am just trying to reverse finance some other projects and need to thin the herd a little. If it doesn't sell or nothing peaks my interest I don't mind putting her back in the safe. I also have other firearms and miscellaneous related items I will be listing soon as well so keep your eyes open for some other cool stuff.

Price: $1,300

Will trade for:
    I definitely prefer cash, but I am open for trades or offers +/- cash. I am a sucker for a nice firearm or good deal, even non-firearm related stuff. Let me know what you have, the worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking and have a great evening.

Attachments

• IMG_1893.jpg
      IMG_1893.jpg
      906.3 KB · Views: 242
    • IMG_1892.jpg
      IMG_1892.jpg
      917.2 KB · Views: 244
    • IMG_1891.jpg
      IMG_1891.jpg
      734.2 KB · Views: 244
    Last edited:

Bassfisher2021

Shooter
    I have a new in box TRP BLACK ARMY COAT. It's up for sale. I want the railed version. If mine sells before yours I'll buy yours

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom