• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yea the pics with guns/ammo on the beds with stained sheets and trash all over the floor are pretty funny...leaves a lot for the imagination to work with..

We've seen ad images that include cats..
    Those are Mousers... ;)

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Member complains about people listing firearms with pictures of accessories that are not included.......posted a sale ad with a picture of items that are not included. Lol!

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've seen a few of them, I guess it comes down to if you have to be that worried about someone else instead of focused on yourself to complain about it though.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Saddens me how much people preach religion and they stray from it.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When the Seller doesn't list the Manufacture/Brand of the firearm in the title. Oversight, click bait or embarrassment that they actually bought a marginal POS firearm and are now trying to bail out? If seller thinks potential buyers will ignore the Ad due brand in the title, wouldn't they also ignore the Ad once the brand is known? Some don't list it in the description of what's for sale and requires you to try and read it off the Pic (if included). Some Members may Post a comment asking WTF it is, I just ignore it if I bother to look that far. For me, these info deficient ads waste my time. "Pistol, 9mm hicap $250" click ad and find a High-Point. "1911, 45APC $450" click ad and find a off brand 1911ish pistol. Well done to those Listing "FrankenARs" as such but being erector set ARs and a mixed bag of parts: the Generic AR rifle/carbine/pistol is fine. Those with a good factory assemble AR routinely list the Mfr.

One man's trash is another man's treasure: own up to it. Some will ignore ads from major Mfrs they don't like. There's a market for all firearms when the price is right. There's no extra credit for for number of views. Possibly XXX views and no offers sends a unfavorable message instead? VMMV

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    After thinking about it I realized my biggest peeve is not being able to buy everything I want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oh yeah! I love that. It’s going “back in the safe.”When we ALL know it never left, except to take pictures with your nasty feet.
    Hahaha.
    No offense.
    We all know it’s true.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Lol... I can see that now.
    Responsible person adulting at work to earn money for their bills: "Hold on guys, got to take a break to go manage the forum because the retiree's can't internet properly.."

That'll go just like that I bet...

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The people who resurrect a sale thread that is YEARS old, just to ask if it's still available. Then someone else chimes in because the first Mr.Oblivious has effectively bumped the thread out of the tomb to the front of page 1. Then you have a symphony of necro-posters without a clue.

Heck, even if it's been a few months since the OP posted, just send a private message, please.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feedback.... those that don't leave it.. I guess that one is on my mind because there are people who base their dealings off of that.

Doesn't take but 10 seconds to say something good about someone but then again that is how this society is.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feedback.... those that don't leave it.. I guess that one is on my mind because there are people who base their dealings off of that.

Doesn't take but 10 seconds to say something good about someone but then again that is how this society is.

I hate the buyer/seller section and do not use it - even though I should have put up a negative review about someone who backed out a day before the meet.

I like the rating - but wish it was more prevalent and used more.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    introduce yourself to the forum, Nothing like a nice intro before asking to buy guns

Last edited:
    Top Bottom