• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I am selling this vintage Hamilton Chronograph pocket watch. It is designated Model #4992B. This the navigation model.
    It was used in military ships and aircraft to plot the coordinates. This watch keeps PERFECT time.
    This watch is in EXCELLECT condition. I have a corospondence from the head guy at Hamilton archives relating to this watch that I will show the prospective buyer.
    Look up this model on line and see what they are going for. My price is $450. FIRM . NO TRADES. Will ship under MY CONDITIONS.
    I reserve the absolute right to do buisness with the person of my choosing.
    PLEASE ANSWER THIS ADD USING PM ONLY. I will not respond to questions or comments on open forum.
    You will be most welcome to come take a look without commitment to buy. Look at these on the internet (Google). These are a high quality timepiece. This watch is in better condition than any for sale on the internet sites. ---- SAWMAN DSC01044.JPG DSC01046.JPG

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    MORE RE. THE ABOVE - - -> Took more pics and examined the watches glass from different angles.
    No scratches. The back is about 95% also with NO dings,dents,or deep scratches. The sides and top of the watch case looks 98%.
    I attempted to get a better pic of the back.
    Included is the letter that I received from Hamilton Watch Co. (Great people there !!)
    This watch was used by the Army Air Corps in their aircraft. ---- SAWMAN 20210319_063036.jpg 20210319_062848.jpg

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Buy yourself,or make yourself,a watch chain,and hook it to your belt loop.
    I have two older pocket watches that will be offered for sale soon. One gold and the other silver.
    ADDED: Also two divers. A "different" 300m INVICTA and a 1000m MWC with helium escape valve. Coming soon. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom