Target Sports

Sold: Colt LE6920 Law Enforcement Carbine w/ "Restricted" marked lower New in Box

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: 1300

BoatsAndGuns

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Destin/Ft Walton
    For sale is a New Old Stock Colt LE6920 Law Enforcement Carbine in 5.56. If I remember right, this one was made in 2008. I purchased it as New Old Stock from a dealer, and I've never fired it. I've had some projects come up that need funding so I'm letting this one go. This has the very desirable "RESTRICTED: MILITARY, GOVERNMENT LAW ENFORCEMENT, EXPORT USE ONLY" which Colt stopped doing somewhere around 2009. Like all LE6920s, it has a chrome lined bore and chamber and full auto-profile bolt carrier. I've cleaned out the factory grease and lubricated it, but I haven't shot it and it has never had any modifications.

This was made back before Colt started outsourcing, and the parts came from the same production lines as military M4 Carbines. As such, it has all the government contract-required parts markings:
    -C marked upper
    -M4 marked upper (denotes M4 feed ramps)
    -C marked bolt carrier
    -MPC marked bolt
    -White paint inspection dot on bolt
    -F marked front sight base
    -C MP marked barrel

Colt has stopped doing these markings consistently on their current production CR6920s, and outsource a lot more than they did back when they had the Sole Source Contract for the military M4. It's perfect for a military clone (or just a top-quality, hard-use AR15) and the lower alone has become collectable. I own more of these and they are my preferred Colt LE6920s (though there's nothing wrong with current production). This is the only one I'm selling. It comes in the original Blue Label box and comes with two 20 round Colt factory mags, sling, cleaning brush, and booklet.

Price is $1300 firm, cash only, local in-person sales only. I live by Destin but work in Fort Walton on most weekdays. Buyer must be willing to fill out a Bill of Sale with Name, Address, Drivers License number, CCW (if you have one but not required), and Phone Number. You will get my information too on your copy of the Bill of Sale. Message me if you're interested and thanks for looking!

I can send more pics via email.

Attachments

• 6920-1.jpg
      6920-1.jpg
      835.1 KB · Views: 200
    • 6920-2.jpg
      6920-2.jpg
      1,009.6 KB · Views: 197
    • 6920-3.jpg
      6920-3.jpg
      811 KB · Views: 171
    • 6920-4.jpg