• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Ok yeah still not working. So at least we now know it's not update related. As you can see I am running an earlier non updated version now. It shows 8.8.25 in bottom of photo. I went and downloaded a prior APK and used an APK install app to go retro. I just rebooted also to see if that helps.
    ba5a6e8dc43079f5844a15ac82f82d0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

nwfdub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not use tap talk and I'm not getting all my notifications either.
    Tapatalk works quite differently than the normal notifications to your email. Within the app itself users are able to subscribe to threads to multiple forums, and see unread posts to those threads in real-time without having to open any web pages. The discussion here is about how those subscriptions have not seen real-time updates since the first of this month, so three weeks, for all forums, not just this one.

Sent from my SM-G715U using Tapatalk

nwfdub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I finally started getting notifications this morning. Anyone else?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I finally started getting notifications this morning. Anyone else?

Nope. Not yet. Thanks for the heads up tho. I'll check for updates and reinstall etc if needed and check

nwfdub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey Hugh. Can you hit me back here?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Have you tried using the "@" ?

@DAS HUGH!
    And no, I haven't been trying to reach a certain individual per say in the threads themselves. It's hard to describe to non tapatalk users. But if you have it, I can get alerts anytime a thread updates in real time and not even have to go to it to read it. Sort of like a messenger app. But with the alerts being broke now we can't see when folks reply or add to a thread we're subscribed to. Heck it won't even show I have pms either unless I physically check and refresh it. I have a laptop tho I may have to get it out and do it that way if it don't fix soon. I'm in several forums tho and manually checking them on all threads is near impossible. Anyways the app made us lazy in many ways I guess lol

nwfdub

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And no, I haven't been trying to reach a certain individual per say in the threads themselves. It's hard to describe to non tapatalk users. But if you have it, I can get alerts anytime a thread updates in real time and not even have to go to it to read it. Sort of like a messenger app. But with the alerts being broke now we can't see when folks reply or add to a thread we're subscribed to. Heck it won't even show I have pms either unless I physically check and refresh it. I have a laptop tho I may have to get it out and do it that way if it don't fix soon. I'm in several forums tho and manually checking them on all threads is near impossible. Anyways the app made us lazy in many ways I guess lol

Mine seems to be working again. I've been in contact with them. They asked what was and wasn't working. They seemed to have fixed what wasn't. Hopefully whatever they did they will roll out to everyone as I have let them know.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mine seems to be working again. I've been in contact with them. They asked what was and wasn't working. They seemed to have fixed what wasn't. Hopefully whatever they did they will roll out to everyone as I have let them know.

I just checked and found a new update was posted. Installed it and rebooted so maybe this will fix it finally. Fangers crossed!

Top Bottom