• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outside9

Master
    I hope you don't buy into all that .There are some play with words in this article.

outside9

Master
    [Notice that when DHS purchases FULLY AUTOMATIC submachine guns, they are called “personal defense weapons,” but when you and I purchase SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles, they are called “assault weapons.”]

outside9

Master
    Don't get me wrong, I am 100% against any weapons ban. However, sites like these are as bad as the liberal crap they spew.

outside9

Master
    http://www.fletc.gov/

Not fully auto, maybe semi-auto.

Federal Law Enforcement Trainign Center falls under Home Land, before Home Land it was under Tresuary. Every federal law enforcement agency with the exception of FBI and DEA train at one of their locations. In addition many local and state agencies go there for training.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I don't see anything but the truth in the article, vetted and properly said. The libs have said the end game is to disarm America in there own words, tiny steps to get to the end game, this is the way they always do things!

"The true agenda of the left is statism or control of the society by a small elite group. They are a patient lot and willing to achieve their goals over a long period of time through seemingly minor and incremental changes in the laws and attitudes of the nation. Through the constant hammering of emotion driven issues — education, the environment, child safety, gun control, nuclear war, etc. — they gradually affect the laws and policies that govern our society. All the while moving us closer to their goal of a nation of serfs working for the benefit of the powerful few that will control every aspect of a citizen's life."

outside9

Master
    Don't you think Fox new and all talk radio would be all over this? How about Politicians like Rand Paul?

So you think they purchased that many fully auto rifles?

Don't you believe there are secret FEMA camps and a FEMA youth army?

Come on, I know the Dems are trying a lot of stuff but a lot of this crap is such "BS".

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Yes they have reported and yes the bought that many guns and ammo, pictures and the first graduation were in the news. The camps are not secret they have told us obama's hitler youth is being trained. Obama himself on video said he wanted a force as well armed and trained as our military for use domestically...he said it and is doing it.

Top Bottom