• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • carterd1104

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the opportunity to buy the folding Glock 19, what is the consensus on one of these? Good price? Thoughts on the gun itself? Thanks for the insight in advance!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'd buy it if I had the chance. They can be turned into neat PDW foldy carbines I think. Not much use for conceal carry in the way they're made per say tho. You may want to find out if it's a real "folding glock 19" or an altered airsoft frame tho. I know little about them and glocks as a whole but definitely seems like a neat rare item if real

carterd1104

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd buy it if I had the chance. They can be turned into neat PDW foldy carbines I think. Not much use for conceal carry in the way they're made per say tho. You may want to find out if it's a real "folding glock 19" or an altered airsoft frame tho. I know little about them and glocks as a whole but definitely seems like a neat rare item if real

It is a real one, owner of the local gun shops personal gun. He’s a friend of mine who offered it to me. Got the original stuff to go with. Pardon my ignorance, am very tired, please clarify PDW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Here's one of many types out there. I'll find a better one for the better chassis option. But yeah PDW = Personal Defense Weapon. Typically a gun that conceals easy and allows you to do other tasks without being burdened by larger PCCs and Rifles. PCC is a Pistol Caliber Carbine. Those are typically like an AR9 style larger pistol caliber gun that are a bit bigger and carbine size

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Here's the design type I like best. You'll have to read up on which chassis makes use of an actual real folding glock vs ones that don't require the use of the folding glock and come with thier own grips that fold per say.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    You have to read up, or others here can chime in and just tell you, which of the folding glock types are worth more than others that may have been made after the fact more lately possibly. One made lately that isn't one of the more collectable initial folding glocks may not be worth as much as an original.
    Myself I'm not a glock guy and haven't been following them. So I'm not sure if any makers have been making new types of them or not. Seems like someone is to some extent tho with all the folding PDW chassis I see being developed lately tho

carterd1104

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You have to read up, or others here can chime in and just tell you, which of the folding glock types are worth more than others that may have been made after the fact more lately possibly. One made lately that isn't one of the more collectable initial folding glocks may not be worth as much as an original.
    Myself I'm not a glock guy and haven't been following them. So I'm not sure if any makers have been making new types of them or not. Seems like someone is to some extent tho with all the folding PDW chassis I see being developed lately tho

Thank you for all the insight. I appreciate it!!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Thank you for all the insight. I appreciate it!!

I may be in the market for one too eventually now that they're selling binary triggers for glocks. Looks like a great time to build a little foldy setup.
    Anytime bud. No problem and you're welcome

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I have the opportunity to buy the folding Glock 19, what is the consensus on one of these? Good price? Thoughts on the gun itself? Thanks for the insight in advance!
    Is it the Full Conceal Glock 19?
    Full Conceal G19

If it's the Full Conceal, it's a pretty cool novelty item. Never took off but a few were sold. Company is gone now so it may fetch a higher price... but only if someone is willing to pay for it. Like this one at $2250 :oops:

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    For me, the juice is not worth the squeeze. If I was to buy it, maybe...maybe.. a little extra over a regular G19 just for the cool factor. If you're getting it from a friend, you shouldn't be paying premium for it. IMHO

carterd1104

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah its the actual design scheme I like best. The Magpul radio like FMG I think it was called from long ago that never came to fruition. Hopefully we see B+Ts version, if not already, finally be sold. That or the Zev version shown in video. I've never seen a design of a gun that can obviously sell like wildfire, make so much sense, sit for so long and never be sold like this I guess cursed design lol
    I like it's design overall best as it can deploy with a one hand flick of the wrist. Plus it don't look like a gun to most people. So it can be carried in the wide open in someone's hand and most wouldn't give it a 2nd look. You could even go as far as putting some sort of fabric layer on it to make it look like a handbag of some sort. Better yet slap a few red crosses on it and people think it's some medical bag or device lol.
    Having that chassis, and a binary, oh man that would be divine! It would be like a 9mm MP7 sorta, but better in many ways.
    However, a design like my CSM MP-57 can fire while folded up and is tons smaller. But it's ammo is more expensive and it just plain looks like a gun lol. So yeah I'll have to get one of those too eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom