• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Great for an RV, boat or apartment home. The "Adventurer" model. I bought it for my short wife and kids because the seat height collapses way way way farther down than usual, but I'm almost six foot tall and I can ride it comfortably with the seat extended. It folds over and collapses like 5 different ways into something the size of a rucksack. Even the pedals are hinged to fold vertical! Has a luggage rack on back and it's got gears and a Schwinn padded seat. New at Camping World these things are over $200, but you can have this one for $40. I paid $80 used at a local place just last year, so this is a really good deal for you! It's been in storage for over a year now. Tucks away inside my trucks backseat, all secure and nobody even knows its there. Message me here or PM me anytime. Either works. First " I'll take it!" gets it! 16389219355217818142418874470916.jpg 16389211055984281168883854028898.jpg

Last edited:

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Great for an RV, boat or apartment home. The "Adventurer" model (first picture). I bought it for my short wife and kids because the seat height collapses way way way farther down than usual, but I'm almost six foot tall and I can ride it comfortably with the seat extended. It folds over and collapses like 5 different ways into something the size of a rucksack. Even the pedals are hinged to fold vertical! Has a luggage rack on back and it's got gears and a Schwinn padded seat. New at Camping World these things are over $200, but you can have this one for $40. I paid $80 used at a local place just last year, so this is a really good deal for you! It's been in storage for over a year now (third picture). Tucks away inside my trucks backseat, all secure and nobody even knows its there (second picture). Message me here or PM me anytime. Either works. First " I'll take it!" gets it! View attachment 140190 View attachment 140185 View attachment 140184
    Following , nice . Folding pedals new to me. maxfold

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sold

Last edited:

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yeah those are pretty neat. Also amazing how all the frame hinges work together and fold at odd welded angles to tuck in close to each other. High tech for a bicycle
    That bike folds a lot smaller than the ones I have fold in half and front tires / handlebars pivot . Glws

Top Bottom