• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dan1612

Master
    $1200 pistol + Trijicon rmr
    $1350 pistol + Trijicon rmr + Surefire x300

Arguably the greatest combat pistol ever made. 3 magazines, carry case with suppressor pocket. 15+1 45acp DA/SA trigger with properly mounted manual safety that allows for cocked and locked single action readiness as well as a decocker that also allows for double action first shot style. Threaded for suppressor and ready for a red dot from the factory.
    Cash only please.
    PM or text 8502612744
    emedavad.jpg

u6eheje4.jpg

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Sweet piece, GLWS

Thanks! It's AWESOME. I just have Python fever at the moment. Hopefully I can hold off until Monday. Then I'll be cured, at least till October. Thanks Rick Grimes.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master

I know, it silly. If I can hold off till Monday, I'll save my lunch money for it, instead of selling a gun. That way I'll have enough by October and my collection will remain intact. We'll see.

TraderDan

Master
    You may be the best asset this forum has, as much business as you give it. lol.

Django

Master
    Those FN's are sweet shooters. The RMR is meant to be on that firearm but even with irons mine was super accurate. GLWS but I think you will miss it when it's gone (speaking from experience).

Dan1612

Master
    You may be the best asset this forum has, as much business as you give it. lol.

I like to think that the losses I take on my sales due to my impatience are all for the good of the hobby as a whole. Though even as is, I've had more expensive hobbies in my time. Gotta pay to play.

Dan1612

Master
    Do it! See the pouch on the left side of the case in the picture? It's to store a suppressor! Bad ass.

Yup. If I keep it, a suppressor will be my next purchase, after the gen 2, 6" nickel Python, of course.

Django

Master
    I got to try to get my FNP tac.back. My nephew has it. "I want.it and I want in NOW!" - Veruca Salt

firetug17

Shooter
    Dead lord if I had $900.00 to blow right now I would take this in a heart beat. FN pistols are great guns. I had the FNP 9mm and I want the FNX 45acp. I saw a black FNX 45acp tactical just like this one at Gander Mountain about a month ago used for $735.00 and someone beat me to it before I could snatch it up.

Dan1612

Master
    FNX 45 Tactical $735 at the Gander? Hmmm. When they're selling $600 G21 gen 2's? Probably not. Most likely FNP's. Just sayin'

firetug17

Shooter
    I understand the disbelief, but it was there. It was used and in great condition. I held it, looked it over and asked the sales clerk if it was priced right. I can tell the difference between a FNP and an FNX. Just sayin.

Dan1612

Master
    I understand the disbelief, but it was there. It was used and in great condition. I held it, looked it over and asked the sales clerk if it was priced right. I can tell the difference between a FNP and an FNX. Just sayin.

Fair enough. Wouldn't be the first time gun counter people mislabeled or mispriced something. Usually I feel like I'm educating them. Lol.
    Thank you for your interest.

Django

Master

I'm impressed that you can tell the difference! One has an X and the other has a P. Lol, just messing with you. Actually the differences are quite subtle. At that price, I'm assuming they marked what the dealer paid for it or they suckered a trade in big time and didn't mark it up much. Either way I wouldn't expect finding an FNX tac or FNP tac at that price everyday at a big box retailer especially.

Dan1612

Master
    Take $100 off the originally posted prices. This weekend only, for Dead, White & Blue weekend.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom