• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FVNVTVK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello, forum.

I'm another new guy...made a few posts already, but forgot to do this little bit right here.

My name is Travis, I'm a 38 year old married father of four...3 girls and a boy...I work at a local hospital in the O.R. as a Certified Surgical Technologist. Basically, I pass the necessary tools to the surgeon while operating and maintain the sterility of the instruments used in the procedure. I also moonlight as a Licensed Massage Therapist and do a little bit of tilework when it comes my way.

My hobbies include appreciating the 2nd amendment, classic cars (I have a 68 impala), writing music and producing voiceover audio productions.

I'm looking to hunt this year, build a pole barn, get my car to daily driver status, and have a little fun along the way.

And in a nutshell, that's me. Nice to meet ya.

FVNVTVK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw the YouTube vid of the AAC Honey Badger and fell in love. I was thinking I'd save and build myself a clone (semi, of course)
    My excuse WAS that i had 4 kids, a mortgage, a 68 impala that needs love...but I think ill look into that sig. Thanks for the idea.

Top Bottom