• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • directdrive8

Shooter
    You're right. They will try to water it down or remove it entirely. I recall that at one time, a person under threat in his or her own home was required to retreat from any intruder and lock themselves and loved ones in a room as far away as possible rather than shoot the SOB. In a lot of states, if you use a gun to bring down an intruder, even if they are armed and threatening, you can be found guilty of murder....Incredible! One of the new Supreme Court justices, Elena Kagan, was asked during her senate hearings if she felt a person had a right under the Constitution to defend himself from harm. She said "I'm not sure. I'll have to review that." (or words to that effect). That alone should have been enough to disqualify her. Unfortunately, she was passed and even got votes of approval from many Republicans. Once again, Incredible! We are on the slippery slope to tyranny.

loganx

Shooter
    i don't care legal or not if someone breaks into my house they are gonna get 2 to the chest and 1 to the head. and that goes for anyone, except for a police officer WITH a warrent.

Bean Counter

Marksman
    Stand your ground has nothing to do with the castle doctrine.

SAWMAN

Master
    Remember also,the law as written protects the home owner from being dragged into court by the POS perp or his POS family.

As stated above I WILL protect my family. Also another way to look at it is this way ---> the law as written has actually saved the lives of some of the would be home invaders. If the law is trashed,the home invaders will be more confident that they will not be killed on site,and the "poor" perps will start dying in numbers.

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy....wait a minute......it might be a great idea to do away with this law..........naaaaaaaawwww probably not. Remember also that this law gives you the right of self protection in any place that you have a legal right to be in. If the bank that you are in is being robbed at gunpoint you are not obligated to go running screaming out the back door. --- SAWMAN

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    The only thing wrong with Castle Doctrine/Stand Your Ground is the scumbag lawyers that try to use it to justify a bad shoot.

cbigcarl

Expert
    Remember also,the law as written protects the home owner from being dragged into court by the POS perp or his POS family.

As stated above I WILL protect my family. Also another way to look at it is this way ---> the law as written has actually saved the lives of some of the would be home invaders. If the law is trashed,the home invaders will be more confident that they will not be killed on site,and the "poor" perps will start dying in numbers.

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy....wait a minute......it might be a great idea to do away with this law..........naaaaaaaawwww probably not. Remember also that this law gives you the right of self protection in any place that you have a legal right to be in. If the bank that you are in is being robbed at gunpoint you are not obligated to go running screaming out the back door. --- SAWMAN

If I remember correctly, a bank is one of the places you are not allowed to carry a gun

Hunkyfish

Master
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    Better to be judged by 12 ,,,

than carried by 6

Top Bottom