• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combatcarl43

Expert
    I heard that PCB has since massively increased their police presence during certain weeks.

Drcrimson

Shooter
    Pretty much anyone that would characterize Florida or honestly any US state as unsafe or harassing a particular group or ethnicity is beyond absurd. It also shows any group that would say that as not having a clue that in many parts of the world there are true and clear dangers to various groups of people. As someone who has lived in Asia and Europe for my work and of course lots of time in the Middle East and Africa, I have seen many places that are truly dangerous for various groups and ethnicities. To compare Florida or any US state to many of those locations shows just how uninformed and naive many Americans are that live in the US bubble.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I heard that PCB has since massively increased their police presence during certain weeks.
    They did and new laws/rules were imposed cracking down on parking lot gatherings ,loud music ,sleeping in cars etc , according to my sources it was effective against the "take over" bashes of hoodrat gatherings .

Top Bottom