• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Purchased an 870 from him in pieces. This was presented to me as a full firearm minus a magazine spring. No mention of it being a parts kit or good for parts or that it had damaged or repaired pieces.
    I'm not innocent in this, I looked it over and handed him money. Paid lesson!
    The tube on the action bars will not accept the forend nut. It's been struck with something and folded over the edge of the tube, flaring it out. The reason why it was whacked so hard is because the forend is epoxied to it.
    Wood is aged, sanded and stained. The top side of the forend (faces barrel) had a nice shine, I thought it was the factory finish, but is indeed a thin coat of epoxy.
    Now I don't know if he did the epoxy work or not, but he never disclosed any information..... This is my issue.
    His response was "sorry you feel bad about our deal. parts are worth more than you paid, I don't want a confrontation"
    He asked me if I was satisfied with my parts and immediately wanted me to leave him feedback on the spot, which I did.
    Does not sit well with me.
    Look with extreme detail when doing a deal, everyone is not as honest as they may seem. IMG_20220126_190422788.jpg IMG_20220125_071946266.jpg

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Tige here.

What the HELL OVER?

Normally I adhere to the axiom: “Never Explain. Your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you.” But this BS has gone on long enough.

TJ – You were not lied to, you had all the time you requested to examine, and after the sale when you pestered me with questions, I answered them. The 870 was accurately described. Any other characterization is untrue. There was no lying, cheating or stealing (yes, I remember the code). Nobody held a gun to your head. You never asked for your money back, you just started talking shit online. So... Stop whining and sniveling. It is unbecoming. Or turn in your man-card. WTF!!

To All The Rest of You Bitches Ladies – Shame on you. I have not seen such a gossipy crowd of crap-talkers in my life. Get real – there are always two sides to every story. And Double Shame on all you veterans who should know better than to make a decision without looking into all sides. Judge not you Mfs, least you be judged. For the love of all that is holy, Man Up. And if any of you take exception to being called out as an A-S Hat – KMA I am around. It is not that I don't like you all, it is just that I have lost all respect for you.

Exceptions to Is_Guru and Raven
    that expressed mature reasonable inputs to this otherwise witch-hunt. If you two ever desire to go shoot shotguns at trap/skeet/etc – I would be honored to buy you a couple rounds and then beers.

Moderators. I did not expect to be vilified or the object of a witch -hunt here. And I apologize to you for this rant.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Tige here.

What the HELL OVER?

Normally I adhere to the axiom: “Never Explain. Your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you.” But this BS has gone on long enough.

TJ – You were not lied to, you had all the time you requested to examine, and after the sale when you pestered me with questions, I answered them. The 870 was accurately described. Any other characterization is untrue. There was no lying, cheating or stealing (yes, I remember the code). Nobody held a gun to your head. You never asked for your money back, you just started talking shit online. So... Stop whining and sniveling. It is unbecoming. Or turn in your man-card. WTF!!

To All The Rest of You Bitches Ladies – Shame on you. I have not seen such a gossipy crowd of crap-talkers in my life. Get real – there are always two sides to every story. And Double Shame on all you veterans who should know better than to make a decision without looking into all sides. Judge not you Mfs, least you be judged. For the love of all that is holy, Man Up. And if any of you take exception to being called out as an A-S Hat – KMA I am around. It is not that I don't like you all, it is just that I have lost all respect for you.

Exceptions to Is_Guru and Raven
    that expressed mature reasonable inputs to this otherwise witch-hunt. If you two ever desire to go shoot shotguns at trap/skeet/etc – I would be honored to buy you a couple rounds and then beers.

Moderators. I did not expect to be vilified or the object of a witch -hunt here. And I apologize to you for this rant.
    You took it apart and damaged it and refused to offer anything when I texted you, before I made this post. I waited 2 days. I gave you a chance. I'm not going to cry for my money back. I told you I wasted 250 bucks and you said I got my money's worth, even with the damaged parts.....yes, I inspected, I missed it. I've explained this. What you should have done was step up and make it right. You're a veteran yourself. Wouldn't expect to get suckered. Tell me you didn't know you damaged it. Tell me you didn't know it was repaired. I was blind that day because you were a nice guy. Never again.

As for the crowd, I've been respectful here and his response is what I expected. Cussing and ranting. Shows true color

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    You took it apart and damaged it and refused to offer anything when I texted you, before I made this post. I waited 2 days. I gave you a chance. I'm not going to cry for my money back. I told you I wasted 250 bucks and you said I got my money's worth, even with the damaged parts.....yes, I inspected, I missed it. I've explained this. What you should have done was step up and make it right.

As for the crowd, I've been respectful here and his response is what I expected. Cussing and ranting. Shows true color
    TJ… As an attempt to keep any respect from anybody… Stop sniveling

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I did not pester this gentleman with any questions. Not one. I don't have to defend myself. I've admitted guilt and stated facts. You are something else.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    As always when these go sideways, if you are not the reviewer or the reviewee.... Or someone who is reviewing a transaction with the person the thread is about - Please refrain from commenting.

Cleaned up the thread.

Top Bottom