First time out with CCW last night. Rookie mistake made.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Riverrat

Shooter
    Well we didn't make it to races last night due to motorcycle racing only. Before I saw your response the wife and I discussed this and my idea was to secure weapon in vehicle during the racing due to heavy presence of Leo in the seating area. We try to get there early enough to park in first row close to entrance which makes for a very short walk before and after the racing. I also like to have a beer or two during the race to wash down those boiled peanuts. I felt like this way I wasn't taken any chances.

LowRiderRed

Master
    It's Hall's Hardware I believe he is talking about. It was an Ace Hardware a while back. It's at the corner of Caroline and Keyser (the road the runs by the cemetery on Berryhill). Across from Texas Roadhouse. I love going into Hall's just to look around. That's also where I got my concealed carry belt, a 5.11.

Yeah I know, I was just kinda poking fun. I own one of everything they sell at Hall's, two of some things. I believe there is a city ordnance in Milton that if you're doing a project you have to make at least one trip to Hall's. They dumped ACE a few years back. No offense intended, just poking a little fun.

oneshot

Master
    Just wandering what kind of CCW class did you go to, {Gun Show) class, all of these thing;s should have been covered ,, you should have gotten some hand outs on this, to take with you so can go over it a gain. Just my 5 cents jj

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom