• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    High School Blvd in Navarre was zero wait this afternoon.

Super easy.

The longest wait was standing in the booth filling in three pages of circles.

As always, read up on the slew of proposed Florida Constitutional Amendments. Not always what the smarmy description paragraph would have you believe.

I tend to vote "NO" a lot.

If I'm expected to do the legislators' job for them, then Fire them all. Why are we constantly asked to Amend the state Constitution instead of them doing their job and passing a law?

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's truck tag renewal time for me so I was gonna vote today at the Crestview Supervisor of Elections office on Wilson street since the tax office is in the same building. Then I found out that (A) - tax office is by appointment only and (B) - "Due to positive Coronavirus diagnoses, the Crestview office of the Okaloosa County Supervisor of Elections will be closed until further notice. As the office is also an Early Voting site, the site will also be closed out of an abundance of caution."

So much for that two birds/one stone idea, probably try the other Crestview early voting site later this week.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Any good info on the judges?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I had to work late. My mom said in Perdido at the library it was chaos. Said she'd never seen so many people. Lined up on the side of the road.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’m originally from Chicago and do plan to early vote this week...I wonder if the other “me” in Chicago is going to cancel my vote here, no photo ID required there...just sayin’

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's truck tag renewal time for me so I was gonna vote today at the Crestview Supervisor of Elections office on Wilson street since the tax office is in the same building. Then I found out that (A) - tax office is by appointment only and (B) - "Due to positive Coronavirus diagnoses, the Crestview office of the Okaloosa County Supervisor of Elections will be closed until further notice. As the office is also an Early Voting site, the site will also be closed out of an abundance of caution."

So much for that two birds/one stone idea, probably try the other Crestview early voting site later this week.

Don't get me started on our tax collector! Complete idiot!

FelixH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was going to hit the library on 9th yesterday morning to vote before work... uh, nope. Line was wrapped around the parking lot.
    Checked around lunch, then again after work, and it didn't look much better. Maybe later in the week after the initial rush dies down.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I was going to hit the library on 9th yesterday morning to vote before work... uh, nope. Line was wrapped around the parking lot.
    Checked around lunch, then again after work, and it didn't look much better. Maybe later in the week after the initial rush dies down.
    That's where I'll be going. I'm on olive. Closest one for me.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any good info on the judges?
    FWIW the judges were all either appointed by Rick Scott or Ron DeSantis except for Clayton Roberts, who was appointed by that consummate POS Charlie Crist. However Crist was playacting as a Republican at the time, so there's that...

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    FWIW the judges were all either appointed by Rick Scott or Ron DeSantis except for Clayton Roberts, who was appointed by that consummate POS Charlie Crist. However Crist was playacting as a Republican at the time, so there's that...

thanks!

Going this week.

Top Bottom