• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This....my WWSD.
    Nice bayonet!
    That is very cool! Brownells sells the bolt from Jim Sullivan. I think it was about $400.

I don't know anything about building ARs but I think it is amazing of those who can.
    Larry Vickers in the video above is such a person who can build a gun with all the knowledge he got from the military.

I like the AR with the heavier bolt simply because I like heavier guns.

A heavier gun is much easier for a woman to control so that gives me comfort.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mike Tyson qualifies as a WEAPON by the aATF:

Amazing fighter! Jones is from Pensacola.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mike Tyson qualifies as a WEAPON by the aATF:

Amazing fighter! Jones is from Pensacola.

He has an estate near to the ERGC range. He owned some land adjacent to rocky branch road that is excavated for dirt. I am not sure if he still owns it or not. Mined area circled in red

1606678063665.png

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He has an estate near to the ERGC range. He owned some land adjacent to rocky branch road that is excavated for dirt. I am not sure if he still owns it or not. Mined area circled in red

View attachment 98842
    Yeah, he needs to go bury his head in there because it was a shameful performance, Lol..

I honestly would rather let myself go out KO punched in the face than cuddle another man for 8 rounds like that.

But then again I am not a man and being punched by Tyson in the face may be like being hit by a bullet ( check out the slow Mo of Tyson at the end of round 6 when Jones manages to avoid a massive double punch - he looks explosive even in slow motion )

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like watching her. She is a former Olympic small bore rifle competitor.

Very Hollywood!
    She is going to need all those 3 guns about her for self defence if she is always oozing out that kind of "joy" with her every move.

So I can see why you enjoy watching her, :)

I disagree with her completely though, on the guns.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very Hollywood!
    She is going to need all those 3 guns about her for self defence if she is always oozing out that kind of "joy" with her every move.

So I can see why you enjoy watching her, :)

I disagree with her completely though, on the guns.
    The lady can also shoot very well. A .380 is better round than many give it credit for, especially if one can shoot precisely.
    Here she is after multiple tries shooting an egg offhand at 300 yards with a .22 rifle. She does drag it out bit. For off hand shooting with a rifle, not many on the internet can do as well.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The lady can also shoot very well. A .380 is better round than many give it credit for, especially if one can shoot precisely.
    Here she is after multiple tries shooting an egg offhand at 300 yards with a .22 rifle. She does drag it out bit. For off hand shooting with a rifle, not many on the internet can do as well.

I am in no doubt she is a sharp shooter but that "joy" on her bosom on the t shirt..:)
    I can turn it on and off, too. Femininity can qualify as a Weapon...hee hee hee..

I have the Sig HD P238. I agree completely with you that shooting a 380 more precisely than a 9mm can be a better choice for self-defense. That is why I am testing one right now against my husband's Sig Legion P938. An all stainless steel 380 V an aluminum 9mm.

I may post results if we reach a conclusion.
    Specially nowadays with self defense ammo being so good I have no problem CC the all steel 380.

I didn't tell you! This past week I tested my first reloads in the 380 cal with the Berry bullets 100gr and I loved it!
    And more importantly it went well..LOL..so thank you for encouraging me to get the press now ( on a thread about reloading back a few months ago ).

The only thing I am not happy about in the Sig HD P238 is that the slide did not lock back on the last round consistently. All my HKs have always behaved the same, all the time, everyone. That is important to me as a novice, ex brainwashed foreign shooter. ( it still makes me nervous when the gun is not predictable).

I disagreed with her on her comment that she didn't like a "hammer fired" gun for self-defense as it were something bad and factual.
    It was her opinion, no factual basis stated and most times with people saying this, none existing, it's group-think only. Few can actually explain what problem a hammer might cause that a striker doesn't. Fine if it's preference and I can guarantee you if I made a video, or a thread here stating I don't like Glocks for self defence because they have no safety, not as a personal preference but as a matter of fact like she did with the Sig, I would draw fire and a war would break out.

It is, as I mention to you before, propaganda, subliminal and subtle, favoring and thus pushing striker fired over hammer fired guns as if we didn't have a track record of hammer-fired history on 1911s, CZ's, and many of the finest firearms in the world including not only SA but DAO, SA/DA, LEM, triple action (Daewoo,) and variants that include decockers.

I can also tell you that all the new shooters my husband and I introduced to guns, when presented with knowledge of facts of which gun to choose as a first gun and presented fairly and equally, choose a hammer fired safety lever gun.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this the same female? I have seen this video and here she is not putting out at all, she looks very pretty and competent:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    for concealed carry, if the hammer has an exposed spur, than that is a point against it relative catching on clothing. Also more places for debris to cause problems.

Pro: A single action exposed hammer design can often be setup with a superior trigger.

For pocket carry many oldtimers like this:
    1606692091274.png

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this the same female? I have seen this video and here she is not putting out at all, she looks very pretty and competent:

I did not watch the video, but it is the same lady. I think lately she has been laying it on quite thickly. Most of her audience is male lol.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did not watch the video, but it is the same lady. I think lately she has been laying it on quite thickly. Most of her audience is male lol.
    Shortage of ammo: a girl has got to put the lipstick on and switch the femininty to the max!

More power to her!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom