• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We used a 1946 Farmall H with a front end loader around our place until we moved back in 2013, pushed snow, pulled trees, cut hay, pulled wagons, planting - you name it, it did it, that H was a Swiss army tractor.
    Many people are buying the Mahindra tractors form india that are basically copies of old tyme international harvester tractors made in india. I do not personally know much about them.
    Mahindra created a joint venture with the International Harvester and began manufacturing Mahindra Tractors for the Indian market first in 1962. The result was Mahindra's first tractor, the B-275. The idea behind creating this tractor was to create a tractor that could do well on the rugged Indian terrain
    If you do not have the right tools working on tractors can be a pain. Mine a compact diesel of 25 horse power was made in the 1990's and is a kubota 2350. Just changing a tire out is a pain figuring out a jacking point. Dismounted the tire by putting a 2x10 board on the tire and driving up the board with my pickup truck. Tire got flat because there was sharp gravel between the inner tube and the tire. A new inner tube was about $60. It has got some electrical things wrong with it and it is only 2-wheel drive but it will pull a bush hog, handle a box blade, and pull and push logs.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently the most delicious chicken money can buy:

there are forums for chickens. While I do not know chickens, I do know about plants and dogs. Just because some advertise how good something is, you need to see the entire picture prior to buying. Disease resistance, growth rate and other things relative to how you are going to raise them If you do not protect chickens they will be eaten by the critters.
    1606875958748.png

A Santa Rosa County man says a bear destroyed his chicken coop this morning.

Travis Shirah says his wife was putting their son on the school bus when he heard a noise in the backyard.

Shirah says he discovered it was a bear who had destroyed the chicken coop and ran off with one of the chickens. He says he lives on Woodlawn Subdivision in Gulf Breeze.

Shirah says other neighbors in the area have had encounters with bears and something needs to be done about the issue.

Top Bottom