• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bac3996

Marksman
    Family says NJ officials overreacted to boy's gun photo
    http://m.redding.com/news/2013/mar/20/family-says-nj-officials-overreacted-boys-gun-phot/

This is just plain BS. As a kid of that age I along with most of the 10 or so other neighborhood kids all had rifles and hunted and target shot. We'd walk 2 miles through neighborhoods of about 60 single family homes and never once did we get harassed by law enforcement or even school officials . We need to go back in time things made much more scenes.

Better take our kids fishing poles away they can put someones eye out & they are killing tools.

adrenaline

Expert
    I graduated high school in 96, we would duck hunt before school and dump our waders, stow our guns and go straight into class (always a little late). Coach always asked how we did?????? Why have things gotten so outta whack?? I could not imagine what would happen if you showed up to a school now days with a shotie in your truck. Feds, ATF, local pd, and ALL hype media would be there to MAKE a story. This shit has gotten WAAAYYYYY out of hand. I, as many of you , grew up shooting with my elders. It is a GREAT thing, not something to be mocked by these libtards with an agenda to push!!!

bac3996

Marksman
    Media Gone Wild!

I honestly think thats a lot of the problem with this country . Every time a firearm is used the wrong way it's written up by evey news agency . Then some of these idiots looking for attention go on a rampage looking for their 15mins of fame.

If the news agencies did less write ups on firearm situations then I think there'd be a lot less copy cats.

They keep these idiots names in the news for weeks and months and It gives others who crave attention an idea of how to get attention & they become fixated with visions of fame for themselves .

Quite writing constantly about violence and start writing about what people do that is good.

But we all know that would never happen because todays society thrives on hearing about disasters not good things. Unfortunately the media has us all brainwashed to think we must all hear about the negative things that happen throughout the world.

No one should close their eyes to the violence that exists around us but lets not make it drag on & on to the point we remember the offenders names but not the victims .

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I have been shooting since I was 5. I grew up with it and think it's a great thing to teach kids. Looks like those days are over...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    crazy times we live in!

Telum Pisces

Master
    I have been shooting since I was 5. I grew up with it and think it's a great thing to teach kids. Looks like those days are over...

Those days are over if you let them be over. When you role over and let the social engineering chip away at our history and how this country was born, that's how those days end.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I think the number have been falling for years, maybe all this panic will get people out shooting and hunting again especially w their kids??

Snow Bird

Master
    I grew up in northen Missouri and we didn't take our guns to school because most of rode the bus to school. But the moral to the story is that there weren't many deer around at that time in our neck of the woods and opening day of deer season there weren't many boys in class. The only problem was we had a teacher that if you didn't get a deer you had to draw the anatomy of a deer. So you did your best not to have to draw. Everyone hunted at that time and missouri at that time they had open carry and the handguns came out of the woodwork during hunting season and nobody thought much of it. Another thing about our times that I am pretty that they can't do now is it used to be that when you bought a pickup truck the first thing you bought was a gun rack for the back window. When was the last time you saw that?

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Funny thing is nobody stole those guns off the racks either HMMMM....
    I grew up in northen Missouri and we didn't take our guns to school because most of rode the bus to school. But the moral to the story is that there weren't many deer around at that time in our neck of the woods and opening day of deer season there weren't many boys in class. The only problem was we had a teacher that if you didn't get a deer you had to draw the anatomy of a deer. So you did your best not to have to draw. Everyone hunted at that time and missouri at that time they had open carry and the handguns came out of the woodwork during hunting season and nobody thought much of it. Another thing about our times that I am pretty that they can't do now is it used to be that when you bought a pickup truck the first thing you bought was a gun rack for the back window. When was the last time you saw that?

cbigcarl

Expert
    I think the problem is folks now, don't know where the meat in the store comes from. It didn't just appear. Someone had to butcher and pack it.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    I honestly think thats a lot of the problem with this country . Every time a firearm is used the wrong way it's written up by evey news agency .QUOTE]

Not always / If Obama had a son !!!!!!!!!!
    He asked me for money and I said I didn't have it," she said. "When you have a baby, you spend all your money on babies. They're expensive. And he kept asking and I just said `I don't have it.' And he said, `Do you want me to kill your baby?' And I said, `No, don't kill my baby!"'
    Then he fired at her head and the bullet grazed her left ear -- she has a small scab and bruising there. He fired again and shot her in the left leg above the knee. "I didn't know I was hurt."
    "The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face,"
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/22/police-georgia-infant-killed-while-pushed-in-stroller/

BabyinStroller.jpg
    turd.jpg

Attachments

• BabyinStroller.jpg
      BabyinStroller.jpg
      34.2 KB · Views: 91
    • turd.jpg
      turd.jpg
      34.6 KB · Views: 97

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Fry him in the big chair and put it on TV.

Snow Bird

Master
    That bastard is so sick. I hope he gets what he has coming in prison.

Top Bottom