• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The street down from me that is Gurnsey road in Pace, FL. I was going to check around my property for him, but now with this further information I will not bother.

It has been warm enough that if he is around he should be ripe enough for any dog and even if buried shallowly for the local coyotes and buzzards to find. Of course they may have dumped the body elsewhere.
    I do feel badly for his mother that is frantically posting. Guernsey rd has been a hot bed petty criminals and real justice apparently occurred. But the law does not allow one to shoot a car burglar.
    Below posted on next door.
    gurnsey. I am looking for my son xxxxxxxxxxx he is 14 and has been gone since last Sunday , the 14th. Someone said that night up Gurnsey toward Chumuckla there wasa man holler " hey wtf are you doing in my truck " then shots fired and a family there witnessed a female and heard her say " we gotta get him to a hospital " . As you can imagine I am desperate for answers . If anyone has heard anything please let me know . My son was troubled and has known so much loss and really just wanted a friend that would never go away. He never meant any harm . I am begging you to please come forward and help bring my baby home .

1616701331295.png

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IDK if that little info is tied together. Surely a distraught Mom would grab for anything possible. She notes he's "Troubled" and that opens the dark side by him or against him. Has he run way before? This could be the first time and he's heading elsewhere for the beach/spring break, a city for protest action, or just some authority/problem free space? No mention of phone or social media leaves a lot out of the general picture. 11 Days and counting without any contact is not a good sign no matter what direction it went.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I saw the poster at a diner in Milton today. Hate to say it, but the window of time for probably finding a kid alive closes after about two days

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    You never know what a 14 year old might do. He could very well be bunked up with friends.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You never know what a 14 year old might do. He could very well be bunked up with friends.
    There is information that we are not getting.

Relative to searching and this is from the mother.
    Today , no . It will be just myself and whatever kind hearted people join me at Scenic Hwy
    It has switched from pace to escambia county it seems. With such erratic information I would not get involved, but of course I hope for the best. The only sure thing is that its seems the boy is listed as missing.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MILTON, Fla. -- Deputies say human remains were found Sunday in a wooded area of Sandy Forrest Road in Santa Rosa County.
    by WEAR staff
    Monday, March 29th 2021

The Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office is now working a death investigation.

"An individual passing by called 911 after locating what appeared to be skeletal remains," deputies say in a press release.

No further details were release at this time.

The Medical Examiners Office will be conducting an investigation to identify the remains.

An investigation is ongoing.

This is a developing story. Check back here for more updates.

Update

Cody Walker/KlaasKIDS Search Center for Missing & Trafficked Children
    Facebook Share Icon Twitter Share Icon Email Share Icon

SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. -- The human remains found in Santa Rosa County on Sunday are identified as a missing 14-year-old Pace boy, deputies confirmed Thursday. His death is being investigated as a homicide.
    Pace teen Cody Walker was reported missing on March 19 after last being seen on March 14.

5d5da5eb-3a9a-4e5e-b13e-783668d903e6-medium16x9_164402488_4546919318658364_8450021548833422046_n.jpg

Cody Walker/KlaasKIDS Search Center for Missing & Trafficked Children

Walker's remains were found Sunday in a wooded area of Sandy Forrest Road. Deputies say someone passing by noticed skeletal remains.

"At this time, all indicators are leading Major Crimes Detectives to suspect this death was a homicide," deputies said in a press release Wednesday. "The remains were taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office for autopsy and identification."
    Deputies add the cause of death is still under investigation.
    Anyone with information related to this case is asked to contact investigators at 850-983-1190. Those wishing to remain anonymous can contact the Santa Rosa County Crime Stoppers Program at SRCCS. COM or (850)437-STOP.
    A reward of up to $3000 if being offered for information leading to an arrest.
    This is a developing story. Check back here for updates.

DangDang

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Idk where the body was found on Sandy Forest Road, but I do know that road very well. Here’s another map for some of you. Pretty much right in the middle of the Still Hunting Area in Blackwater.
    9A8BE614-B09E-4C55-BC0D-834C84FA8DE1.jpeg

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I is where he lived and maybe where he was killed.

2 is the road where his remains were found.

View attachment 114747

I doubt he was killed near his house and hauled all the way over there.

More likely killed close to where he was found by his thug buddies.

I wonder if he had a “Thug Life” tattoo- because this is how most of them end up.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I doubt he was killed near his house and hauled all the way over there.

More likely killed close to where he was found by his thug buddies.

I wonder if he had a “Thug Life” tattoo- because this is how most of them end up.
    What is your evidence that leads you to that conclusion.
    Did you read the op. There is some evidence that he was killed by neighbor while stealing. Of course he might have been killed elsewhere.
    From the OP
    gurnsey. I am looking for my son xxxxxxxxxxx he is 14 and has been gone since last Sunday , the 14th. Someone said that night up Gurnsey toward Chumuckla there wasa man holler " hey wtf are you doing in my truck " then shots fired and a family there witnessed a female and heard her say " we gotta get him to a hospital " . As you can imagine I am desperate for answers . If anyone has heard anything please let me know . My son was troubled and has known so much loss and really just wanted a friend that would never go away. He never meant any harm . I am begging you to please come forward and help bring my baby home .

Last edited:

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If you shot someone for messing with your stuff - would you load up the body, drive to a remote area, and just drop it where it could be easily seen from the road?

If you are going to go through that trouble - you would likely cover the body or drag it further onto the woods.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you shot someone for messing with your stuff - would you load up the body, drive to a remote area, and just drop it where it could be easily seen from the road?

If you are going to go through that trouble - you would likely cover the body or drag it further onto the woods.
    The body may have been shallowly buried. I do not how much experience you have had with burying a carcass. Foxes and other critters I know from personal experience will dig up a buried cat. Exactly where the remains were relative to road is not given, but it was close enough to spotted. I suspect it was a night dump and maybe was close to the road.
    Picture someone as a typical redneck that just shot a neighbor's kid stealing from his truck. The redneck is up for minimum of a manslaughter and maybe murder charges. He might also be sued in a civil court, but I am not sure of that.
    Likely he knew that road and did a quick body dump. He was not seen dumping it and the animals and elements have degraded that body. He has had time to dispose of the weapon and clean his truck up, police up the shell casings. If he had disposed of that body in the nearby barnettmill Creek, maybe it would have not been found, but that is a lot closer to him.
    But getting a body back there without being seen is not easy. He would have to be capable of walking through dense vegetation with a body on his back and also not get seen. Simpler to wrap iy in a tarp in a truck or car trunk and dump it else where.

1617384408659.png

Duckyou

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The body may have been shallowly buried. I do not how much experience you have had with burying a carcass. Foxes and other critters I know from personal experience will dig up a buried cat. Exactly where the remains were relative to road is not given, but it was close enough to spotted. I suspect it was a night dump and maybe was close to the road.
    Picture someone as a typical redneck that just shot a neighbor's kid stealing from his truck. The redneck is up for minimum of a manslaughter and maybe murder charges. He might also be sued in a civil court, but I am not sure of that.
    Likely he knew that road and did a quick body dump. He was not seen dumping it and the animals and elements have degraded that body. He has had time to dispose of the weapon and clean his truck up, police up the shell casings. If he had disposed of that body in the nearby barnettmill Creek, maybe it would have not been found, but that is a lot closer to him.
    But getting a body back there without being seen is not easy. He would have to be capable of walking through dense vegetation with a body on his back and also not get seen. Simpler to wrap iy in a tarp in a truck or car trunk and dump it else where.

View attachment 114810

Ok. Should we be asking why you know all this?

Was it Pre-planned?

Where were you on the night in question?

Top Bottom